Black Beatles

early 6:07 a.m.

"Wha-what the," Diego mumbled as he woke up looking down at Myah's face only able to be seen by the brightness of the moon.

She had her leg between his as she slowly grinded down on his thigh leaving him speechless. Her face was scrunched up in pleasure, leaving her breathless as she was half asleep. Diego placed his hand on her head stroking her hair back as she continued to ride his thigh.

"Myah," Diego moaned as he tried to wake her up from her sleep.

He sat up moving her position as she tried to cling onto his chest.

"M-Myah," Diego said again as she slowly started to stop what she was doing rubbing her eyes.

"Why're you waking me up," she groaned out turning over away from Diego.

He smiled as he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her close to him.  He nuzzled his nose into her neck as he held her in his arms hearing her starting to doze off into sleep.

—————

10:43 a.m.

Myah got up from her bed looking over at Diego's helpless body as he was sleeping.  She leaned down moving his curls to the side as she set a quick peck on his forehead before walking towards her closet to pick out a closet for the day.  She decided that she wanted to meet up with Anthony at the studio to start recording.

She picked out an outfit in her closet, putting it on.  She looked in the mirror and decided to take a photo for the gram.

104k Likes & 3

104k Likes & 3.7k Comments
Caption: good morning from me to you 🥀

After Myah uploaded the photo, she walked back to her bed sitting down besides Diego's restless body. He looked so innocent when he was sleeping. Diego rolled over onto his back open his eyes slightly before turning his head looking at Myah.

"Look at you," he mumbled out reaching his hand out to graze his hand over her cheeks, "you look so beautiful."

She smiled as she leaned down to peck his lips softly.  He sat up on the bed looking around.

"Where you going?" he asked as he looked around his for his clothes before putting them on.

"I'm going to the studio today. You can sta-," she started before Diego said, "I'm going. Can we just stop at my place so i can get a fresh change of clothes."

"Yea," Myah said, "but i'd like to be heading out in about 10 minutes.  We can grab breakfast on the way out."

Diego put on his shoes then grabbed his phone taking Myah's hand in his as he led them down the stairs and out her apartment.  She walked over to his car opening the door before getting in. Diego got in the car kissing her cheek softly before pulling out of the parking lot and onto the road.