Fuckboy Tendencies

We spoke to one another about the video and how much of a great job that Cole did.  We sat around in his suite with the lights dimmed low rewatching the music video deciding on a date to upload it. 

"I know you guys want the date to be a surprise," Cole started looking back at Myah and Diego, "but I suggest you guys to post when the release date will be.  It will boost up your views if your followers know when to be expecting."

Myah and Diego looked at one other becoming turning their gaze back onto Cole.

"I like that idea.. but um.. how soon do you think it should be?" Diego asked as he laid back onto the couch wrapping his arm around Myah's waist.

"Well i would say.. the day after we get back to L.A. It will give us some time to recollect our thoughts and shit."

"I like that idea," Myah whispered lowly snuggling up close to Diego.

"This was fast, I didn't expect it to be this quick," Myah said again smiling at Cole.

"Yea you guys did excellent, dope.  We didn't need much editing."

Myah leaned down placing her lips softly against Diego's as he moved his hair from out of her face kissing her back slowly.

"We're done for the day, you two can do whatever for the day, no interruptions.  But if we have have an all of a sudden- pop idea we will let you know later on," Cole said interrupting the two from their longing kiss. 

Myah stood up on the couch fixing her pants as Diego stood up beside her smacking her ass.

"Stop," she lowly said knowing damn well that she doesn't want him to quit.

"Thanks man, again. Have a good day," Diego said as he took Myah's hand in his walking towards the door leading into the hallway. 

They stepped out of the hallway shutting the door behind them.  They walked towards their room hand in hand watching as other couples past by.

"What do you want to do for today?" Diego asked questioningly as they made it to their suite. 

"I um.. I'm not sure," Myah said as she set her phone down on the couch.

"Well think about it, I have to shit," Diego said throwing his phone down beside Myah's making his way to the bathroom.

"That's gross!" Myah yelled out to him as he slammed the bathroom door behind him.

I wonder why he didn't take his phone Myah thought to herself.

She sat down onto the couch scrolling through her phone as she waiting for Diego to come out.

*DING*  *DING*  *DING*

Diego's phone kept going off back to back.  Myah glanced over at his phone in case it may be an emergency or possibly Cole. 

*DING*  *DING*  *DING*

She decided to pick up his phone reading the messages as they appeared onto the screen.  She became disgusted as she read the messages from his phone.

"I miss you, sexy."
"Remember the good times we had?"

Myah unlocked his phone as she clicked on the messages from a girl named 'Hailey.'

Myah scrolled up to read their previous messages.

Hailey: We use to have so much fun together.

Diego: I know.  That was the past though.

Hailey: I heard you're in NY. Want to meet up? 😉

Diego: Yea we can.  I just have to find a way Myah won't find out.