She's Back

The next day at 4:30 p.m.

"Babe!" Diego yelled barging into her apartment, "It's already 4:30, where are you?!"

"I'm upstairs!" she exclaimed as he raced his way up the steps greeting Myah half dressed.

"W-what are you doing we gotta get there or my manager is going to be hella pissed," he said as they walked into her bedroom.

"I just don't know what to wear, I feel like i look ugly in everything!"

"You look good in everything you wear babe, just hurry up and pick something."

She walked over towards her bed where she had outfits sprawled across her bed, "you're no help you know that right?" she asked as she picked up a yellow shirt.

"Ugh babe i'm trying," he said as he stood beside her looking down at all the clothes.

"Here," he said picking up a pair of overalls, "put this on with that yellow shirt."

"Ew what?" she said as she took the clothing from him. She gave him a questioning look before taking off the shirt that she had on.

"It'll look good i promise."

Myah started putting on the outfit looking into her mirror seeing that it doesn't look half bad, plus it covers up her scars.

"Let's try this," he said as he walked up behind her lowering a strap, "now it looks hot," he smirked.

"Okay you're not bad at picking out outfits," she laughed turning around resting her hands on his shoulders. He leaned down pecking her lips softly as his hands found their way around her waist.

"Ready for your first on stage appearance?"

"Nervous as hell, but uh—yea," she said.

"You'll be great," he started, "But we really have to go," he laughed pulling away.

Myah's outfit:

Diego's outfit:

Diego's outfit: