Abuse

So I haven't really updated this story much because I feel like I fucked it up horribly way back when I got to about the middle of the story. 

But I know some people still enjoy and ask for me to update asap & that's the only reason why I continue it.

Ty if you still read.❤️

—————-

She smiled up at Stokeley as she ran her hand down her body inserting her fingers into her panties.

"Hi Daddy."

"'My-Myah w-what-," he began to stutter confused as Myah began to rub herself through her laced panties letting soft whimpers slip between her lips.

His eyes became wide as she kept her eyes interlocked with his.  She smirked removing her fingers from her heat before taking them into her mouth sucking on them seductively.

"This is uh-uh this is w-wrong Diego i-is r-right-," he started trying to look anywhere else but at her.  But the boner forming in his pants made it hard to do so.

"Who cares Stokekely.  He doesn't care."

"B-but he does," he said quickly hearing her let go of her fingers with a small 'pop' noise.

Myah smirked walking closer to him wrapping her arms around his neck as she stood up on her tippy toes whispering, "your friend is telling me that i'm turning you on," she began rubbing him through the outside of his pants. 

He let out a low grunt his hands immediately finding her waist.  A loud bang came from downstairs causing her to let go of him looking down the staircase seeing nobody in sight.

"Look y-you're hot but this is-," Stokely started before he felt two hands tugging at the waist and of his jeans.

"You don't want me?" Myah asked in a baby voice giving almost pleading eyes.

He hesitated before giving her an answer.

"I-I do but-,"

"But nothing," Myah smirked before unbuttoning his jeans.  She felt a sudden rush knowing that they could get caught at any moment, but she didn't care.

"M-Myah," Stokeley groaned his hands fisting her hair as his jeans made it down to his knees. 

"Yes daddy?" she responded cutely playing with the waistband of his boxers before sliding them down horribly slow.

"Suck me already."

There was a change of atmosphere as soon as Stokeley got over his nerves and became a hound dog giving orders already.

"But I want daddy to beg," she said after pulling his boxers down as well.  He was big.  Bigger than Diego she thought.

Myah took him into her small hands beginning to pump him softly and teasingly.  She ran her thumb over his precum that was dripping from his head.

"Please baby—princess.  Show daddy some love," he began to plead wanting to feel her hot mouth wrapped around his shaft thrusting into her throat.  He wanted so much to hear her gag against his dick.

"Like this?" she asked kitty licking the tip and leaving small pecks.

"More."

She smirked before wrapping her lips around his cock slowly taking him into her mouth causing him to let out a loud groan instantly remembering that Diego was downstairs.