Café Games

"Come here?" Myah said as she motioned Diego to come towards her.

Diego walks up to her wrapping his arms around her lower waist while looking up at her. He places his hand against her cheek and slowly leans in for a kiss but-

"Myah you coming?!" yelling Arabella as she walked into the café.

"oh.. shit. i'm sorry i didn't see you two- have fun!," Arabella stated before disappearing out into the hallway.

"I-i'm sorry about that," mumbled Myah apologetically.

"No-no it's okay," smiled Diego as he rested his head against her chest.

"You're freaking adorable," Myah stated before entangling her fingers in his curls.

She felt her confidence rising while being with him in such the short amount of time they've spent together.

The two stayed there without speaking, wrapped in each other's arms while the crowd had fun hanging out with one another.

Diego broke the silence by stating,

"You smell really good,"

Myah laughed, still playing with Diego's hair.

"Why thank you, i know i do," she smiled lightly while looking down at him.

"Also, i think we should head back out there, they probably think we're up to some sneaky shit," Myah stated.

"They probably think that we're fucking,"

"Ew, gross" she said as she hopped down off the counter still very close to Diego.

"Let's go," she said and walked out of the room with Diego following close behind.

When Myah and Diego joined the crowd again there were applause and hollers coming from both sides of the room.

"Calm down nothing happened," Diego said while taking a seat on the giant bean bag motioning Myah to join him.

"I doubt nothing happened," winked Lil Pump as he walked into the room with two beers handing them to Myah and Diego.

Myah slowly sat down beside Diego while leaning her head against his arm, holding the beer in her hands.

"You okay," he asked worried about her.

"Yeah, i'm alright," she exclaimed while looking up at him.

Diego opens up his beer and starts taking a few gulps before setting it down beside him.

"If you don't want to drink, it's okay.. I won't drink anymore either," he whispered into her ear to make her feel safe.

"I-i don't drink much. I don't drink beer at all," laughed Myah as she set the glass down on the opposite side of her.

"It's okay, i won't either," he said and winked at her making her blush.

For the rest of the night they were almost inseparable. Jess and Arabella kept their distance because of how good Myah and Diego were getting along.

—————
11:54 p.m that night

"I think i should go," Myah stated as she walked towards Diego leaning against the black-checkered wall.

"What, why?" he asked worriedly.

"It's just getting late, and i still have to drop my girls off," she says looking over at Jess and Arabella flirting with two guys in the corner of the room.

"They look like there having fun," chuckled Diego.

"You're right, but i really do need to go."

From the corner of the room Anthony walks up to Myah and Diego starring at Myah intently.

"Can we take a quick photo before you leave Myah? It's for Instagram," Anthony asked.

"Sure why not?" Myah said as Anthony took out his phone to take the photo.

62

62.7k Likes & 1.2k Comments

"Perfect," Anthony said posting the photo.

————
This was very short, but will do the next part tonight sometime. 🤙🏽