Sex City

6 days later..

Myah and Diego weren't as perfect as they were before. Myah was still upset about the situation that happened almost a week before. She trusted him, yea, but she still had the aching feeling in her chest of being betrayed.

10 a.m.

It was 3 days before Halloween and Diego and Myah decided that they wanted to do something together. Myah wanted her friends to go along with them. Diego wasn't that big on Halloween but it was Myah's absolute favorite holiday and she could wait to spend it with her friends.

Diego🖤: hey baby. you ready?

Myah looked down at her phone before looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing cute denim shorts along with a white laced crop tops.  She had grey boot heels and a cute purse to go along with it.

Myah: Yea, let me text Jess.

———

Myah: You ready? Diego is going to come pick me up then we will come get you.

Jess😘: Yes :)

Myah's phone went off with a snapchat from Diego. She smiled as she opened the picture.

Myah decided to be be a little kinky and send back a photo of her in her underwear

Diego🖤: You can't do that 🤤🤤

Myah: too bad baby.

Diego🖤: wait till you see what's going to happen.

The three were going to go pick out some halloween outfits before all the good ones were taken.

———

Myah: Ready.

Diego🖤: On my way ❤️❤️

Myah went outside to wait for Diego to arrive.  She sat on the steps scrolling through instagram smiling to herself while watching old vine videos.  Myah looked up watching as Diego pulled into her driveway.  She stood up wiping off her butt as Diego put the car in park getting out of it to greet Myah.