Eraser

"Come in," Diego said softly as the tall figure made their way through Myah's apartment.

"I missed you so much," Myah said crying as she stood up walking towards Arabella, one of her closets friends that she hasn't seen in weeks.

They held each other in a tight hug. Myah's arm was wrapped around her waist as Arabella had her arms draped over her shoulders. They had a bond that nobody could ever try to break.

"I'm so sorry i haven't been around, i've been so fucking busy," Arabella cried as she nuzzled her head into her neck.

Myah knew that it was no excuse to miss out on her when she needed a friend most. Though, she decided not to say anything about it as she watched Diego trudge towards them standing awkwardly waiting for the girls to separate.

"It's fine," Myah said lowly knowing that it wasn't fine. She pulled away from her grasp as she looked over at Diego.

He came over to her wrapping his arm around her lower waist smiling down at Arabella.

"How are you feeling?" she asked calmly feeling the tension in the room.

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm good. Wanted to stop by to make sure everything is going well since the incident."

"Yea," was all Myah managed to slip out as she felt Diego's hand tighten around her waist.  She looked up at him smiling softly before turning her gaze back at Arabella.

"So, how long you staying?" Diego asked politely as he held Myah in his arms.

"I was just coming to stop for about 5. I have a meeting i have to attend to in an hour," Arabella said obviously making up an excuse as she started backing up towards the front door.

"See you soon," Myah let out as she heard the door slam shut behind Ara.

"What was that about?" Diego asked turning towards Myah as she grabbed her soda from the nearby stand.

"Not sure.  It was awkward though," she stated as she started taking small sips from her drink.

Diego reached up attempting to grab her can before asking.  Myah nodded her head handing it to him as she made her way out towards the kitchen as he followed. 

"Steven uh-he gave me an offer, I have a show that i can still attend to tonight..he said he will pay for me performing with him."

Myah turned around plopping herself up onto the counter as she let her legs dangle.

"That's fine," she smiled not really caring if he wanted to go live up his dream.

"Really?" he asked excitedly as he walked towards her.  She wrapped her legs around his waist as she rested her hands on his neck tugging at his hair lightly.

"Yea babe..I want you to live your dream and shit.  Really, don't let me bring you down."

Diego smiled leaning his head on Myah's shoulder as he slowly started kissing down her neck leaving small pecks. 

"I love you so much," he said as Myah fully wrapped his arms around him resting her head on top of his.

"I love you too," she smiled, "by the way i texted Cole."

Diego immediately shot his head back up looking at her, "about what?" he asked giving off a confused look.

"About the music video," Myah started, "i told him we both still wanted him to publish and release the song with our managers. He said that it'll be fine he just needs us to sign some paper work before he uploads it."

A huge grin was plastered across Diego's face before lifting Myah up off of the counter and spinning her around in his arms. She couldn't help but to let out a few giggles as he laughed along with her.

"I'm so happy you chose that," he decided slowly setting Myah down pecking at her nose.

"Well of course, it will still better your career and what i—well hope to become," she said softer as she looked down at her feet. Diego's arm was wrapped around her hips, his palms rested just above her ass.

"You are amazing, and trust me, your voice is so damn angelic it's unreal," he started to brag about Myah's voice as if people were around, "you sound better than Beyoncé—Mariah Carey even!" Diego practically yelled at Myah rolled her eyes.

"You're a dork," she said laughing knowing how over exaggerating he was being.

"When's he gonna come anyways?"

"Cole?"

"Yea babe."

"He said sometime after Thanksgiving i think," she said resting her hand on her hip looking off into space, "yea i think the 26th."

————————
not edited 🤷🏻‍♂️  kinda short bc super super busy