Bet

The two entered the apartment without speaking to one another.  As Myah walked to the fridge to pull out a can of pop Diego sat down at her kitchen table.

"Want one?" Myah questioned pointing to her can.

"I'm good thanks," he said smiling at her before asking her if she wanted to do something

"Like what?" she asked walking over towards him.

"Got games?" he asked looking over at her TV setup.

"I do actually," she smiled while walking in the living room Diego following as so.

Myah sat down on the floor going through her video games.  Diego grabbed two pillows sitting down beside her.  He handed her a pillow to sit on. Myah slid the pillow underneath her as Diego watched.

"Eyes up here,"

Diego winks before watching her pull out a game from the bin.

"How about Call of Duty?" she asks looking for a response.

"Anything love," he smiled kissing her cheek as he grabbed the two controllers as she turned on the Ps4.

She couldn't help but blush even though she was still upset about the event that happened not long ago between them.

—————
Minutes passed and the two were soon taking the game too serious.

"You suck, bet i'll do better than you," Myah stated throwing a wink in Diego's direction.

"No way," he laughed throwing his head back not realizing he just missed a shot.

"Dammit," he mumbled as Myah nudged his side.

"What do i get if i win," Diego asked curiously.

"What do you want?" she questioned.

Silence. All you can hear is the shots from the game.

"I want you to sing to me," he says lowering his voice as he says it.

"Sing to you?" she laughs. "You heard me sing before."

"But this time is different. I want you to sing one of my songs," he smiled rubbing his head against her shoulder so she misses her shot.

"And if i win..," Myah starts, "I want you to let me blindfold you as i feed you good or bad foods, you'd have to guess if it was a good or bad one,"

"Bet."

————————
Minutes go by and Myah won.

"No rematch!" Diego yells throwing his hands up in the air.

"We can do three rounds, okay?" she says patting his thigh giving into him.

"Okay.. game on!" he yells before holding her cheeks kissing her lips quickly before the game started.

————

*end of round 3*

"Shit," Myah mumbled under her breath, "I guess you were right," she looked down at Diego as he laid his head on her shoulder kissing it lightly.

"I'm always right," he says while turning off the game.

"Yea right, you won this time," she stated while standing up making her way to her room.

"What about the bet," Diego says following her up to her bedroom closing the door behind him.

"I'll sing to you," she states, "in a little bit," she laughs laying back on her bed grabbing the remote.

Diego jumps over her and on her bed smiling down at her.

"Shoes. Off," she says pointing to his shoes.

Diego removes his shoes putting his leg on top of hers while resting his head on her chest. Myah takes off his beanie playing with his hair.

"You're so cuddly today," she looks down at him smiling.

"Cuz' you make me happy. Sing for me,"

"What do you want me to sing, love?"

"One of my songs, any one." he smiled biting his lip.

Myah looked around the room deciding which song to sing, and then she said it.

"Betrayed?" she questioned while holding his cheek in her hand.

"If you even know the words," he says rolling his eyes.

Myah covered his mouth with her hand looking down at him giving him an evil glare. Diego licked her hand making her pull away.

"Ew gross!"

"Well you should not have tried to kill me,"

"If i wanted to kill you i'd do it in a more sinister way," she says winking at him, "and you should not have been a smartass."

"Whateverrrrr," Diego says exaggerating the word.

"Sing," he says while rubbing his head on her chest.

"You don't have to act like a dog,"

"I just want me some lovins'"

"Of course you do," she says as she starts singing his hit song 'Betrayed.'

(Play Now)

"Pop the trunk I open up I sold my soul for a good price
Outta' sight, and my hoe got talent right
Whole squad ran through that shit yikes
Ay, I'm a business man, I did my business, damn"

Diego looked up at her watching how her lips moved every time she sang a word. He noticed how her body tensed and quivered as she sang a lyric that she really loved.  He noticed all her beautiful imperfections in that moment, he knew he wanted her to be his, and only his.

"But I'ma bend it down and I'ma lick her up, then dick her down
She gon' turn around then I'm gon' kick her out
She gon' talk that shit but say
How you make it up? How you fake a love?
Holy son, I was the chosen one"

Before she was able to finish the song Diego pulled her down to him kissing her lips softly.  He held her as close as possible while grazing his tongue along her lower lip before pulling away giving her a quick peck.

"I love you," he said while laying on top of her, her arms on his chest playing with the string of his hoodie.

"I..I love you too," she hesitantly says, "but i was really getting into that song," she says before hitting him with a pillow.

—————
I expected this to be long and more detailed but i'm @ the hospital right now :/