Get Together

It was about 10 after 5 when Jess & Arabella responded back to Myah's message about the invite.

Arabella: HE SOO HAS A THING FOR YOU MYAH!

Jess: But he may also be a fuckboy Ara.

Arabella: trUE BUT STILL SHE IS SOO LUCKY

Myah: Look! I want you two to go with me so i don't have to go alone! 🤷🏻‍♂️ i doubt any of them will mind.

Myah: and i DOUBT he has a thing for me. He is just another rapper w his hoes . 🙄

Jess: YEA IM SOO COMING.

Arabella: yea! but i have to get ready first. what time are we leaving to head out?

Jess: yea, what time?

Myah: I'm going to leave the house at about 6:00. I will come pick you guys up on the way there. BE READY ON TIME.

Arabella: Sure thing boo! 😘😘

Jess: I will. BTW i'm going to be at Ara's house. Pick me up there.

————
6:02 p.m that night.

Myah looks in the mirror again just to double check her makeup choice. She fixes her hair and laces her shoes before heading out to pick up the girls.

On her way to get the girls she gets a call, who could it be?

Lil Xan. Of course.

"Lil Xan?" Myah answers the phone questioningly.

"Yea it's me babe, just want to make sure you're still coming," he says smiling.

"Yes, i'm on my way there now! but i'm going to pick up a few of my friends to come along, if that's okay?" she asked worriedly.

"Shit man, yes that's fine by me,"

"Great. Well, i am almost at my girls' house-" she says before getting cut off by a voice in the background.

"Is she coming?" the voice asked.

"Yea she's coming, i'm excited," Lil Xan responded back to the man's voice sounding happy.

Myah could hear in his voice how happy he sounded for her to be there. And that made her night already.

"Well i'm going to go," Myah said into the phone.

"See you soon." he responded back before the line disconnected.

As Myah got to Arabella's house she noticed that the girls were already waiting outside for her.

"Get in." Myah yelled excitedly.

(Jess' outfit)

(Jess' outfit)

(Arabella's outfit)

(Arabella's outfit)

The girls got in the car and a million questions were asked before arriving at the studio. Such as:

"Is he nice?"
"Does he have any cute friends?"
"Is he single?"

It never ended.

The girls got to the studio and before they got to the door, Anthony opened the door smiling down at them.

"I see you brought friends," Anthony said politely.

Myah shook her head in agreement before Lil Xan pushed past Anthony excitedly to see Myah.

"You're here!" he yelled before bearhugging Myah.

"I'm.. here," she said as she slowly wrapped her arms around him aswell.

"But you're squishing me a bit," she claimed.

"Shit, i'm sorry love." he said as he backed away from Myah.

"Hey Myah's friends, come on in." he said as he walked past Anthony while he held the door open for the girls.

Myah, Arabella, and Jess entered the lounge room filled with rappers, upcoming artists, and managers. There were light beams going off & music that was just at the right volume.

"You girls can take a seat," one of the rappers said.

Myah noticed him as Smokepurpp. He was wearing a red hoodie with black ripped jeans.

'Damn did he look good' Myah thought as she took a seat beside her friends on one of the lounge couches.

"S-so what's your friends names? asked Lil Xan curiously.

"I'm Jess!" Jess blurted out.

"And i'm Arabella, but you can call me Ara," Arabella said as she stood up to shake his hand.

"It is nice to meet you two, ha," he said while starring at Myah.

—————

After spending an hour or two hanging out with the crowd, Myah decided to go the café part of the studio for a snack.

"Here, i will take you." Lil Xan said as he stood up to walk with Myah to get something to munch on.

As they were walking out of the room, he placed his hand on her lower back to make sure that she doesn't fall or trip over something. She looked up at him smiling a bit.

As they walked into the café Myah turned around and looked at Lil Xan as he smiled down at her.

"I have a question for you Lil Xan." she stated bluntly.

"Y-you don't have to call me that," he said as he looked around the room.

"Call me Diego.. i'd like for you to call me that."

"i was actually going to ask you what your real name was," Myah says while laughing.

Myah started looking around for food. She tried to reach up to the top cabinets failing miserably.

"Need help, love?" Diego says laughing at her actions.

"Well duh, don't got to be rude," she says crossing her arms at him because he laughed at her.

Diego went up behind her, wrapped his arm around her tummy while opening the top cabinet and pulling down a bag of Doritos that were sitting up there.

"T-thank you," Myah says smiling, turning around to face him.

"You're welcome." he says as he slowly lets go of her.

Myah opens the bag of Doritos and starts eating them slowly.

"Why're you starring at me?" asked Myah.

"You're cute, i don't know," Diego says awkwardly looking away from her gaze.

She smiles by his words and sits on top of the counter while eating the chips.

"I have an idea," Myah says looking at the door to the café.

"Come here?" she said.