Upcoming

50 minutes later..

They made it off of the plane and to their hotel with no problems as Cole checked the three of them in. Myah and Diego shared a room across the hall from Cole's on the 24th floor of the building.

"Here's your key," Cole said smiling as he handed Diego the key to their place as the bell guy carried their luggage.

"Thanks man," Diego said smiling as he opened the door letting the man with their shit entire the suite first.  Myah soon followed in after.

Myah watched as the man set their items down before nodding his head at the couple.  On his way out of the door Diego stopped him handing him three 100 dollar bills before patting his back.

"T-thank you," the man said before quickly walking out of the door as Diego shut it behind him.

"This is beautiful," Myah exclaimed as she walked into the master bedroom; Diego carrying their suitcases and duffel bags.

He set them down in the bedroom before going up behind Myah wrapping his arms around her waist.  He nuzzled his nose into her neck kissing it lightly as she looked out of the window that viewed almost the entire city.

"Breathtaking," she whispered again as she held Diego's hands around her.

"That's what i say every time i look at you," Diego replied sweetly making Myah blush.

She turned around looking into her eyes leaning in close to kiss his lips softly, "you're amazing," she mumbled against his lips while thinking about their near future.

"Gotta piss," Diego said ruining the moment as he pulled away from Myah, "be right back."

Myah watched him go look for the bathroom as she looked out of the window laughing to herself. She pulled out her phone deciding to take a quick photo to post on instagram.

113k Likes & 5

113k Likes & 5.4k Comments
Caption: In NYC 💔 w @/XANXIETY for our upcoming music video. It may surprise you. Stay tuned! 💔

Myah set her phone down onto the bed as she noticed Diego walking back into the room.

"Ready for bed?" he asked as he started adjusting the pillows on the bed, "we can unpack tomorrow," he smiled winking at Myah.

"Yes," Myah said as she started to get ready for bed excited for the day ahead of them.

———————

Next day 9:02 a.m.

"Let's go," Cole said rushing Myah and Diego out of the hotel ready to shoot the video.

They all got into the back of a car heading towards the first video sight. They parked in a back alley near an R.V.

Myah and Diego got out of the car hand in hand as Cole lead them to the R.V making their way inside. "Here, is your clothing artist, make up artist, and some crew that helps me shoot and edit the videos."

Myah waved as Diego sat down on the couch moving the curtains to look out of the window.

"Time to get ready!" Cole yelled as he exited the R.V leaving the two to get ready.

———————

20 minutes later..

Diego and Myah walked up to Cole ready to start shooting. Cole smiled as he seen them clapping his hands proud to be helping them through this journey.

"So. We're going to start in the subway over there, then we're going to head to a parking garage to film a few parts. After that i think we're going to head to a pizza joint and then walk around the city. The concept for this video is that I and the fans would like to see the real 'Myah and Diego.' Act like yourselves and don't forget to sing some parts of the song. This is going to be a 1970's love story featuring the two of you," Cole continued to explain speaking super fast, "Lots of kissing we expect to see. Tease each other. Play with each other. Be completely in love with each other in this video."

"We already are," Diego smiled kissing Myah's hand gently.

"We will sorry about editing and putting it together and seeing what parts we need when we are completely finished...let's go!" Cole yelled walking towards the subway with his crew.

———————

6 hours later...

Myah sat on Diego's lap kissing his lips passionately as Cole and he crew filmed the moment.

"Grind down on him," Cole yelled as Myah obeyed what he said.

Diego groaned into the kiss wrapping his arms around Myah's waist.

"Cut!" Cole yelled as Myah pulled away from Diego.

"Next time, let's not moan during recording," he said as Diego got up blushing a bit.

——————
The next day around 5:50 p.m.

Recording the video was going better than expected. They're almost done shooting in the short amount of time they've been in N.Y.

They were at a local club filming the last park as Myah and Diego jumped around together, playing pool, and taking 'shots' when it was really just water in a shot glass.

"Perfect," Cole said as filming ended putting his camera around his neck.

"I think we are done for the day. We will put together and edit the video tomorrow morning before going out for a good time before heading back to L.A." Cole finished as they all walked back to the cars ready to go back to the hotel room.

"Great!" Diego said as he pulled Myah close to him before getting into the car.

"This has been exhausting," Myah moaned as she got into the car leaning her head against Diego's shoulder.

"I know baby, only one more day," Diego whispered into her ear before she dozed off.

They got to the hotel room soon after and Myah was still asleep. He decided to carry her into the building so he didn't have to wake her up. Lord knows how cranky she is when she is disturbed from her sleep.

———————

The next day at 12:47

"How about this?" Cole asked as they sat there going over the video.

"I think we should give this more of an urban filter- i should say? What do you think Myah?" Diego asked looking down at her as they sat on the red couch in Cole's suite.

He sat at the large desk filled with computers and editing softwares as he starting adding what Diego suggested.

"I love it," Myah whispered watching as Cole edited the video.

"Did you guys set a release date or is it just going to be a surprise?" Cole asked as he added the finishing touches on the video.

"W-we were actually going to ask you to upload it as soon as we finished."

"Yeah," Myah included, "We wanted it to be like a surprise date."

"I like it," Cole said, "here's the finishing touches. Tell me what you think?" he said backing away from the computer as Diego and Myah got up to watch.

(PLAY NOW) Original song.

"It's fucking great," Myah said as she watched the video intently.

"You did a really great job at this," Diego said giving Cole a high five.

——————
I know that i sort of rushed through this but i honestly wasn't feeling it. May add some changes later on, idk. Not edited.