Play Date

"Didn't want to spoil your performance, but after the show he'll be mine," a voice snickered behind Myah causing her to look up at the girl who was only a few feet away from her.

"W-what are you doing here?" she stuttered.

"You know exactly why i'm here," Tana snickered as another small girl walked up beside her.  She wore a "Xanarchy" hoodie along with baggy ripped jeans.

"Names' Hailey," the girl faked smiled, "figured you would want to meet the girl Diego cheated on you with."

"W-what are you-," Myah started before getting cut off.

"You know exactly what i'm talking about, and trust me baby..he doesn't want you," she whispered harshly. Tana laughed to herself as the two walked away.

"See you at the after show goth bitch."

Myah had tears in her eyes quickly wiping them away as she seen Diego approaching her.

"Ready?" he smiled grabbing her hand in hers as she shook her head to cover up any sort of heartache she felt, "lets go."

They got on stage and Myah tried to clear her mind about everything that has happened. This show could change her entire future and she didn't need to mess up.

"Cross my heart, hope to die
To my lover, I'd never lie
He said "be true," I swear I'll try
In the end, it's him and I
He's out his head, I'm out my mind
We got that love, the crazy kind
I am his, and he is mine
In the end, it's him and I, him and I"

The song started and Myah acted as if she was perfectly fine, but from the crowd she could see Tana and Hailey ducking their way through trying to avoid Diego.

At the end of the performance Diego grabbed Myah's waist pulling her into a kiss as the crows started to cheer. A smile couldn't help but break from her lips but a sudden guilt rested in the pit of her stomach causing her to pull away.

They made it back stage hand in hand greeting his manager.

"Myah," the tall lad said, "what a wonderful performance."

"Thank you," she smiled looking up at Diego who was fixing his beanie

"No problem," he started, "you see, Diego had lend me a few of some of your tracks you wrote and created throughout the years..you've got an amazing talent and i'd like to know if you'd like to come by my office sometime next week to talk about managing you."

"Of course!" Myah smiled widely, "I'll be there."

"And for you son," he pointed at Diego causing his eyes to dart up to his, "keep on the good work," he said before disappearing.

Myah turned towards Diego gripping his forearms as she hugged him tightly, "how the hell did you find my own tracks from way back when?"

"I snooped," he trailed off, "plus they were right on your laptop."

She quickly remembered what the girls had said to her causing her eyes to start swelling up with tears.

"Hey.. I have to pee. Wait right here?" she let out almost as a question as she started walking towards the bathroom.

Myah pushed open the bathroom door walking in front of the sink before looking up at herself in the mirror. She pulled out a bottle of pills and a small liquor bottle that she kept hidden in her overalls where nobody could see them. Diego would pissed if he knew she had them.

"Fuck it," she whispered as she popped a couple xanax in her mouth before unscrewing the lid to the bottle gulping down the harsh liquid.

She threw the bottle away before turning back towards the mirror. Her head was spinning. She heard the bathroom door open noticing two figures come up behind her.

"Missed me? Diego did a few minutes ago," Hailey smirked resting her hand on Myah's shoulder as she left light kisses down her neck, "come on..I know you want me too."

"Fuck off," Myah said keeping her gaze away from them as Tana ran her hand up her body squeezing her tits.

"W-what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Myah hissed elbowing Tana in the side causing her to latch onto her elbows.

"I wouldn't do that if i was you, you're too pretty. I'd hate to have to hurt you."

"You're so confusing," Myah breathes out as Hailey's tongue trailed wet sloppy kisses down her neck. She was fucked.

"How about," Hailey started pulling down the other side of her overalls, "you come with us for some fun, yea?"

"We will treat you real nicely," Tana whispered reaching her hand under Myah's shirt grazing her fingertips along her stomach.

"I know what you're trying to do," Myah let out, "but it's not going to fucking work."

"What're we trying to do?" Tana asked before running her hand down her body and over her panties.

"You think you guys can fuck me up again. Make me lose Diego..take him away. Not happening," Myah mumbled as she gripped the counter.

———

"Hey have you seen Myah?" Diego asked Arnold as he walked past him, "she went into the bathroom and now i can't find her."

"Is she still in there?" he asked worriedly.

"I-I'm not sure but i'm worried sick. I was standing here guarding it but i turned around for a few seconds. Maybe she got out when i wasn't looking?"

"Well you can come with me and we can look around?" Arnold offered.

Diego obliged leaving full sight of the bathroom.

———

"Shit," Myah half moaned as she felt Tana's fingertips graze over her clit.

"That feels good right?" Hailey laughed before jumping up onto the counter causing Myah to shoot her eyes up at her.

"T-this is wrong," Myah groaned as Hailey pulled her between her legs, "I-I hate you."

"You don't," Hailey said grabbing Myah's chin causing her to look into her eyes, "you want me," she finished before crashing her lips down onto hers.

Myah didn't kiss back. She hesitantly pulled her lips away from her causing Tana to rub on her clit faster making her to feel weak in the knees.

"I need to find Diego," Myah said pushing Tana away from her stumbling across the floor.

"We took care of him," Hailey snapped, "do not leave this bathroom."

"Or what?" she turned around watching Hailey suck on her fingers before putting them in her pants.

"You won't see Diego again," Tana smirked, "now join us. We know you wanna have some fun. Let loose," she smirked before walking over to Hailey kissing her lips roughly making sure they kept their eyes locked on Myah's.

Myah felt her head begin to rush as she suddenly collapsed to the ground in front of the door. She groaned as she leaned back against the cold floor attempting to get up.

"Diegoooo," she let out as a whimper as she heard the girls' footsteps coming towards her.

"We can take care of you," Tana bent down on her knees smiling, "forever."

Hailey pulled out a knife before walking over towards Myah crouching down beside her. She grazed the tip of the knife along her jaw as she almost heard Myah's heart pounding in her chest.

"Lets play a game."

——-
not edited .