Bad Rep

Cole walked down the hallway into Diego's suite seeing him slumped down in the couch.  He made his way over to Diego putting his hand on his shoulder as his cries became muffled.

"Dude you have to-," Cole started.

"No," Diego yelled, "It's gotten worse."

"Bro... what're you? I'm here to get Myah's stuff... she's staying at mine," Cole said as he started to walk around the suite.

"No. No. No," Diego said standing up pacing towards Cole, "Bro you got to help me," he said as his eyes were becoming bloodshot.

"What is it?"

Diego handed Cole his phone rubbing his eyes. Cole's mouth fell to the ground when he looked at the photos of Diego with two ladies on his lap.

 Cole's mouth fell to the ground when he looked at the photos of Diego with two ladies on his lap

"H-Hailey posted that

"H-Hailey posted that.  I told her that i couldn't talk to her anymore b-because Myah read our messages.  I guess she..," he started sniffling his nose, "she got mad and posted these photos... but i SWEAR these were almost a year ago before i even met Myah," he cried as he started to raise his voice.

Cole handed Diego back his phone not saying a word as he entered Diego and Myah's shared master bedroom. He picked up the pink suitcase picking up every piece of girl item that was in sight.

"Cole.. you got to help me man.. if Myah sees this.."

"It's already over Diego. I don't want to seem like an asshole, but you fucked up. If you didn't want to settle down or stick to one girl you should not have started to mess with her. Keep grinding and do what you want to do, but don't involve Myah if you're only trying to benefit you," Cole said walking into the bathroom before coming back out with a bunch of girl products.

"It's not.. it's not like that i want her more than anything. Okay.. I kissed Hailey but that was two months ago. I haven't done anything else! You have to get her back for me..." Diego said grabbing the suitcase Cole was packing trying to unpack it.

"No," Cole said sternly pushing Diego away from him, "You got to fucking stop."

"I can't.. I'm so in love with-,"

"Save it. Now which one is her charger and shit?" Cole asked walking over to the night stand filled with chords.

"T-the white one. The hat is hers too."

Cole picked up the rest of Myah's materials putting them into the suitcase before picking up her shoes places them in the bright purple duffel bag.

"Give her some space," Cole started as he picked up the luggage, "Don't bother her."

He walked towards the door about to leave before heaving Diego mumble to himself.

"What did you say?" Cole asked turning around before Diego threw his phone across the room slamming it against the wall.

"Don't do anything stupid," Cole said angrily before slamming the door behind him.

——————
Short chapter , i know ! not edited .