Him & I

————
Myah & Diego walked down the stairs into the waiting room seeing Jess and Arabella. They ran up to her hugging her never wanting to let go.

"I'm so glad you're okay!"

"You're going home already?"

"Your mom is an asshole by the way,"

Myah hasn't been out for a second and there were already so many questions.

"I'm sorry but I have to go home, i'm starving and very tired. I appreciate you guys being here for me, for everything," she said kissing their cheeks before grabbing Diego's hand walking with them out of the hospital.

"Here let me get this for you," Diego said going over to the passenger side of his car opening the door for her.

"Thank you," she said smiling getting into the car putting her seatbelt on.

She plugged her phone into the car charger as Diego pulled out of the parking lot driving her to her apartment.

"If i ever find that guy, i swear i'm killing him," Diego mutters our looking over at Myah as she smiles back at him.

"Thank you baby," she said kissing his cheek.

She unlocks out her phone and starts scrolling through instagram.

"Babe," she said.

"Yes princess?" he said winking at her.

"These comments.." she starts, "are rude. People are talking about how you put your hands on a 'woman.'"

Diego bit his lip not knowing what to say.

"Then there's this other comment stating that you should have cheated with her..." Myah says looking out the window.

"Let me see that," he says as he grabs her phone clicking on Tana's profile.

Tana made a video claiming that she didn't do anything to Diego but say hello, and then he snapped.

"That asshole," he started, "trying to break us up."

"I know baby," Myah said, "but i believe you."

"You can have all of my social media passwords, nobody else has them. Nobody ever has," he says pulling up to her apartment building.

"You don-,"

"I want to.." he stated, "now can i get a selfie with my angel?" he asks showing off his dimples.

"I look like poop though," she says as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Please," he stated, "for instagram."

179

179.6k Likes & 32.1k Comments
Caption: Quick announcement, I know what has been said about me and @/MyahAlanna, but it wasn't true. Leaving the hospital with this beautiful girl at my side is a blessing. Nice try Tana, but my girl will always be my first priority, no matter how many times you try to put yourself first. 💔

"What're you writing?" Myah asked.

"Nothing," Diego said before uploading the photo, "Let's go?" he asks getting out of the car leading Myah up the steps.

Myah opened her door considering that it was never locked in the first place. They step inside walking over to her kitchen table before taking a seat.

"You know leaving your door unlocked is very unsafe," he smiled before opening a bag of chips that were laying on the table.

"Wasn't my choice," she said looking down.

"I'm going to take some time off of my music. I'm going to take you to all the check ups and doctors appointments for the next few weeks. I'll go with you to find Justin's bitch ass and solve the problem with Tana."

"No," Myah said, "it's bad enough that you already took days off, not only that having a new horrible reputation that Tana is putting on your back. Don't risk it."

"I'm not risking anything," he said, "I love you.. and i know that you haven't been focusing on your music career. I'm going to help you with that, it takes time."

"I'm not worried about that," she said as she got up from the kitchen walking up the stairs, "come on."

Diego stood up from the table grabbing his chips following Myah into her room. She sat on her bed looking down at her sheets.

"I can't believe i almost died here," she giggled rubbing her sheets.

"It's not funny," he says in a serious tone opening her curtains.

"It's night time, really?" she asks looking over at him.

"The stars are beautiful though.. almost as beautiful as you," he says looking out her window while shoving his face with the rest of his chips.

Myah takes off her shoes and pants putting on a pair of shorts as she lays back down on her bed. Diego removes his shoes following her onto the bed pulling her close to him. She rests her head on his chest rubbing his shoulder as they lay there in silence.

"He's out his head, I'm out my mind
We got that love, the crazy kind
I am his, and he is mine
In the end, it's him and I, him and I"

Myah started singing lowly as Diego rubbed down her back listening to how beautiful she sounded.

"Cross my heart, hope to die
To you, I've never lied
For you, I'd take a life
It's him and I, and I swear"

"You sound beautiful," Diego smiled kissing her hair.

Myah stopped singing looking up at him poking her lips out. He leaned his head up pecking her lips softly as she continued to lay on top of him feeling him against her.

"I'm sorry," Diego said pulling away, "About everything. The dumb shit i day and do. How i act. I promise to always be here to take care of you. A-and i don't want you to think you're like all the other girls i had in my life. I.. um.. i'm in love with you l.. i uh think. Yea i do," he said as he moved the hair out of her face.

Myah smiled looking into his eyes feeling her heart flutter at the sound of his words.

"You really?" she asked blinking her eyes to try to conceal the tears.

"Yes," he says, "i know we haven't known each other long, only a month, but i've never felt like this about someone before. I'm suppose to not care like i do you, but you can break my heart a thousand times and i'll always be right here."

Myah jumped up on him straddling his waist as she leaned down kissing his lips passionately, "i'm so in love with you," she mumbled pulling away before wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Also," Diego stated. "I want you to move in with me."

Myah leaned back looking at Diego as he waited for an answer. She questioned it carefully before coming up with an answer.

"I-Uh."

—————

💔💔