Video Games

"Uh. I-I don't know... i don't think it's a good idea," she mumbled looking down at her lap.

"W-why not," he asked holding her by her hips.

"It's v-very soon, and-," she started being cut off by the sound of hard knocking at her door.

Her and Diego looked at each other questioningly before he lifted her off of him setting her on the floor as he stood up heading towards the bedroom door.  Myah followed him as they made their way down the stairs. 

"I got it," Diego said opening the door seeing Smokepurpp, Anthony, Lil Pump, and Lil Uzi Vert.

"Hey man!" Diego almost shouted letting the guys into the apartment.

They walked in with flowers, cards, and a teddy bear in their hands walking towards Myah.

"These are for you," Anthony started, "we heard what happened, She's a fucking asshole."

Myah smiled as she took the gifts in her hands setting them at the kitchen table as Diego followed helping her. She looked at him almost asking how they knew where she lived.  He shook his head as if he didn't know.

"I really appreciate it," she smiled turning around looking back at the boys. 

She walked over to them wide armed to give each one of them a hug.

"Feel better hun," Lil Pump said as he wrapped his arms around her waist smiling as she pulled back.

Smokepurpp walked over into her living room grabbing a set of controllers winking at Diego.

"N-no man, It's late i have to-,"

"Love," Myah started as she looked up at Diego resting her hand on his chest, "it's okay," she motioned him into the living room.

Diego smiled looking over at the boys.

"Thank you," he said before leaning down to peck her lips softly, "i really hit the jackpot here," he mumbled again before kissing her one last time making his way into the living room with the rest of the guys followers.

——————
3:00 a.m.

Myah walked into the living room sitting beside Diego as he aggressively beat on the controller aggravated.

"Calm down baby, I don't want to have to buy a new one of those," she said laughing at his actions.

"Shit don't have to worry about that, I'll buy it," Diego said kissing her forehead before concentrating on the game again.

"Didn't know you were a gamer girl," Lil Uzi said looking over at Myah.

"Eh i play sometimes," she said as she attempted to get up from the couch before Diego grabbed her by her hand pulling her back down onto him as he kissed her lips passionately throwing the controller to the other side of the couch.

"Get it Diego," Anthony said laughing watching his character die on the television screen.

"Get a room!" Lil Pump said watching the two in a heated make out session.

Myah pulled away smirking as she got up from the couch making her way into the kitchen.

"You boys hungry?" she asked as she entered the kitchen taking out a can of pop from the fridge.

"Yes!" the boys shouted as Myah pulled out a frying pan and started to whip up Mozzarella sticks and Korean fried chicken.

"It smells good out there," Anthony yelled as Myah listened to the gun shots coming from the game that the boys were playing.