First Kiss

Later that night at 6:52 p.m.

Myah decided to put on a pretty casual outfit to hang out with Diego

Myah decided to put on a pretty casual outfit to hang out with Diego. She put on a pair of shorts and a comfy sweatshirt when she received a text from him.

Lil Xan🤙🏽: On my way princess, don't dress too fancy now. 😉

Myah smiled looking down at her phone blushing a bit.

Myah: Oh trust me, nothing is fancy with what i'm wearing.

Lil Xan🤙🏽: 😉 See ya in a few

As Myah grabbed her clutch from the kitchen counter she heard a few knocks at the door. She rushed to the door, opening it up quickly revealing Diego.

He wore a grey hoodie with matching joggers along with a red book bag

"I missed you," Diego said as he pulled Myah into a tight hug.

She buried her head into his chest, taking in his scent. She was happy to finally be able to feel his touch again after almost a week.

"How was your shows?" Myah asked pulling away, still holding his hand.

"It was good.. let's go?"

Myah and Diego walked out of the doorway of her apartment and down the stairs to his car.

"Badass car," Myah said while getting into his car setting her clutch in the glove box.

As she put her clutch in the glove box she noticed a gun under a few pieces of paper.

"Shit, this is nice," she said laughing holding up the gun.

"Woah, be careful man!"

Diego took the gun out of her hand and set it back into the glove box, closing it.

"I wasn't going to do anything, calm down," Myah exclaimed.

"I know," Diego mumbled as he drove off to the destination setting his hand on her inner thigh while biting his lip.

——————

28 minutes later..

"We're here," Diego said parking the car in front of a bright, tall building.

At this point, Myah was laying her head on Diego's shoulder while holding his hand on her thigh.

"What is this place," Myah asked while getting out of the car.

"Just follow me," Diego says as he grabs her hand walking her to the building with him. He winks at her before entering.

Diego speaks to a few guys before continuing into the building. They headed to the elevator. While inside Diego squeezed Myah's hand lightly before kissing it so reassure her that everything was going to be okay.

As they made it to the top floor of the building Diego motioned her to follow him up the stairs leading to the roof of the building.

"What're we doing up here?" Myah asked entering the chilly weather outside.

"This is where i come to find happiness. It's my favorite place to be. So why not bring my favorite girl to my favorite place?" Diego says winking at Myah.

The two headed for the blankets and pillows laid out just a few feet away from them, and sat down hand in hand.

"This is really cute actually," Myah says looking around and up at the skies.

"Almost as beautiful as you.." Diego says looking at her.

"I-i'm sorry.. i'm not that good at flirting with girls like you," he mumbles.

"Girls like me?"

"W-what i mean is that you're special. I like you already..you're different,"

Myah smiles as she lays her head back on the pillows looking up at the sky. Diego started playing music on the radio beside them. The first song turned out to be her favorite song..

PLAY VIDEO NOW (btw this is the real Myah singing)

"I'm jealous, I'm overzealous
When I'm down, I get real down
When I'm high, I don't come down
I get angry, baby, believe me
I could love you just like that
And I could leave you just this fast"

Myah starts singing along to the music playing.

"But you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too
No, you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too
'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
It takes to solve 'em
Yeah, I got issues
And one of them is how bad I need you"

Diego smiles looking down at Myah not knowing that she could sing like an angel.

"Wha-what," Myah asked watching Diego lay down beside her, resting his arm under her head.

"I had no idea you had the voice like a goddess," Diego chuckled.

"It's really fucking amazing," he says again while reaching one of his hands onto her cheek kissing her opposite cheek softly.

"Fucking amazing."

She blushed laying her head against his chest, wrapping her arm across his body.

"You're a sweet boy," she says, "I'm glad we're friends."

Friends. That hurt.

"Uh y-yea.. great," he mumbles to himself.

Myah sits up looking down at Diego running her fingers through his hair, "I'm kidding," she says calmly while playing with his curls.

Diego sat up looking at her like she was the most beautiful girl in the world. He placed his hand on her neck while leaning in, smelling her minty breath against his lips. He leaned his head down further kissing her lips softly. ❤️

Their first kiss.