Glory

Myah sat still straddling his lap as he glided his hands down her back as she kissed down his jaw slowly.

"I-I want you too..I just don't wanna hurt you baby," Diego started, "as long as-,"

"Diego..," Myah said lowly as she took his dick in his hand slowly placing it inside her.

She started to lower herself down onto him as light moans slipped through her lips. His grip on her hips became tight as he let out an extended groan followed by a few cuss words. They sat there for a few seconds before she slowly started to move herself up and down on top of him feeling him stretch her walls.

"D-diego," she cried out in a moan as she wrapped her hands around Diego's neck tugging at the curls resting on the nape of his neck.

He leaned forward nipping and sucking on her neck as she arched her back fully exposing her breasts to him. Dark hickies formed on her neck as he continued to make his way down squeezing her breasts as she threw her head back.

"I didn't know going slow would feel so good," Diego moaned against her skin licking the valley between her breasts.

She smiled down at him as he lifted his head up to meet her gaze. Myah leaned her forehead against his while she held his cheek in her hand. He kissed her lips softly as he started to thrust up into her making her closer to her climax.

He continued to fuck her slowly, "baby are you okay?" he asked against her lips making sure she isn't in pain.

"I'm gonna cum," she whimpered clenching around his member as he released himself inside of her.

"Fuckkk," he groaned while squeezing her hips roughly. She knew that she would have marks later on.

She came around his cock as she started to slow down her pace on top of him. She was a moaning mess as she was coming down from her high.

"That was great," Diego said as he lifted her up slightly allowing him to exit her tight heat.

"I know," Myah said back as she rested her head on his shoulder wrapping her arms around his neck, "i love you."

"I love you too..but i think we should get out now. The water is getting cold," he laughed.

She smiled down at him pecking his lips softly before standing up above him exiting the tub. He followed in her lead as he let the water run down the drain standing near Myah as she grabbed towels for them.

"Here ya go," she smiled handing him a towel as she wrapped hers around her body.

They walked into her room together as she walked over in front of her large mirror drying herself off. Diego rummaged through her drawers as his towel wrapped around his lower waist.

"Have you seen my Peep hoodie? I thought i left it—oh nevermind," Diego smiled pulling out the large pink hoodie from her dresser.

She turned around smiling at him as she continued to look at her body in the mirror. Diego put on a pair of his boxers and through the hoodie over his damp head before looking over at Myah.  He noticed how bothered she looked by the new stitches.

"You're still beautiful," Diego said sweetly as he walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her, "and i love you wholly."

Myah smiled looking down at the ground before catching his gaze in the mirror, "i love you too."

"Here lemme help you," Diego said as we turned away from her making his way towards her drawer filled with her panties.

"Which ones?" he smiled cheekily as she followed him.

"Don't matter," she laughed before picking up a pink pair that had little hearts all around it.

"Cute," Diego said as he watched her put it on.

He noticed one of his shirts stuffed in with her panties.  He took out the shirt handing it to Myah as he told her to put it on.

She happy obliged before reaching up kissing his lips smoothly, "i'm tired, bed yea?" she asked before walking over towards her bed sitting down on it.

Diego just shook his head as he followed her onto the bed kissing her lips again before covering himself up with her blankets. 

"You need to turn the light off," Myah laughed as Diego started to get comfortable.

He rolled his eyes before getting out of bed to shut the light off.  Myah heard his feet sprinting back towards the bed before he jumped on it.

"You're a pussy," Myah giggled as she snuggled up beside him.

——————
not edited ! && i know i haven't been making them long like i usually do, but ill try it's just i'm super busy with school & xmas shit.