Hearts Dont Break Around Here

"You left her, you fucking scum," she started, "you have no idea what you did."

"Mrs. Scavo," Arabella started, "I as well as Jess and Diego are very close to Myah and we didn't mean any of this to happen. We barely know what happened. Please, let us see our friend," she said while crying.

"You two girls can, he can stay here," she said as she turned around walking towards the room.

Diego dropped to his knees with his fists balled up in his hair to conceal his pain.

"That's not fair," Jess said before following the mother into the room to see Myah.

———————

"Myah!" Jess yelled running over to Myah sitting beside her on the bed as she hugged her.

Arabella sat down on the chair next to the bed holding Myah's hand as she cries.

"W-wheres Diego?" she asked concerned.

"He's out in the hallway, your mom won't let him come in," she says rubbing her hand slightly.

"What?" Myah exclaimed shocked yelling for the nurses to come in.

Myah turned over to look at her mother saying, "I don't know if you've realized this or not since you been in and out of my life," she started, "I am 19 years old now, mother & i don't need you anymore. you may be my only biological family i still got, but you were never there for me. I don't get why you're here now," she spat as the nurse walked in.

"Yes Myah?" she asked cautiously.

"C-can you send Diego in here? Diego Leanos."

"Sure thing ma'am."

The nurse walked out of the room scurrying into the waiting room. Myah sat there as the two girls comforted her.

"We love you Myah," her father started before sitting by her feet at the bed.

"Go." she exclaimed motioning him and her mother towards the door, "I don't want to see you guys right now."

"Myah!" Diego yelled walking into the room seeing her face lit up stretching her arms out to hug him.

"I swear what happened isn't true," he whispered as she sat up pulling him into a tight hug

"C-can you tell me what happened," she said as her eyes started to puff up from the crying.

Myah looked at the nurse as she turned to leave to room asking, "Can you please send these two out of here, i don't want them here right now," she smiled.

The nurse grabbed the parents by their elbows taking them out of the room.

"You dumb bitch!" her mother yelled, "I should have fucking stayed in Ohio!"