Anxiety

The next day 8:08 a.m.

Myah woke up from her sleep when she heard a bunch of commotion coming from downstairs. She sat up on her bed rubbing her eyes as she looked around picking up her phone that was laying beside her. She picked it up checking the time before becoming curious of where Diego was.

She got up out of bed wrapping her blanket around her as she exited her room walking down the cold steps making her way past the living room and into the kitchen hearing a bunch of cracking sounds that seemed to come from her stove.

"Diego?" she asked as she seen him on the floor picking up a bunch of pots and pans.

He dropped the pans again before looking up at her smiling, "oh shit did i wake you up?" he asked sounding alarmed at the fact that he may have woken his girl from her sleep.

"Kinda..yea but it's good. Why you up so early it's only 8?"

"I wanted to make us breakfast, but i'm failing," Diego said picking up the pots before shoving them back into the cupboard.

Myah laughed making her way towards him as he got off of the floor towering above her only wearing boxers and nothing else.

"Baby you're gonna burn the pancakes," she giggled before flipping them over for him.

"Sorry," Diego mumbled, "Oh i was going to make eggs!" Diego rushed towards the fridge pulling out the carton of eggs setting it beside him on the counter before opening the oven to check on the bacon.

"Bacon looks delicious," he smiled adorably giving Myah a thumbs up as he cracked a few eggs into the pan resting on the stove. He turned it on low watching as Myah finished the pancakes.

"You are such a wife," he laughed causing Myah's head to turn.

"Oh shut up," she said before turning back over paying attention to the pancakes that were cooking.

Diego had an idea.  He pulled out two eggs from the carton before making his way behind her back.  He started kissing down her neck slowly making her smile as she turned her head to face him.

"I love you," she said while flipping the pancakes.

"I bet you do..," Diego whispered before cracking two eggs on top of her head backing away from her quickly.

"Diego!" she yelled turning around to face him as egg dripped from her hair onto her clothes, "i'm so going to get you back," she laughed before opening a cabinet pulling out a bag of flour.

"Don't you dare Myah," Diego laughed jumping up onto the counter.

"Oh.. i won't yet,"she said seductively before filling a bowl up with water.

"W-what are you doing?!" Diego asked, "the food is gonna burn let's get cooking."

"I don't think so," Myah laughed before dumping the water all over him causing him to be drenched, "you like that?" she asked before turning around to grab the flour dumping it over his head causing it all to stick to him.

Diego started screaming like a 12 year old girl as the flour started to stick against his skin.

"Myah! It's sticking!" he yelled.

"I know," she smirked as she wiped her face off with a old rag before putting her egged hair up into a messy bun.

"I'm so going to get you back for that," Diego said as he started walking towards her.

"Nuh uh uh, you started it already. And like you said, let's get back cooking," Myah said grabbing the spatula to throw the pancakes on a plate.

"I hate you," Diego joked before finishing up the eggs and pulling the bacon out of the oven.

"Hate you too babes," she said walking past Diego trying to contain her smile looking at how ridiculous he appeared to be.

"Hey! Don't laugh! You did this," Diego said attempting to wipe his face.

"And i'm so damn glad i did."

"Bitch," Diego laughed out before wrapping his arm around her body.

"You dick you're gonna get me all powdery," Myah laughed trying to push Diego away from her.

"Come on baby just one kiss," he said poking his lips out trying to give her a kiss.

"You're a mess," she started, "i don't want no kisses from you, damn albino."

Diego just laughed as he cupped her jaw quickly pulling her into him smashing his lips down onto hers as she slowly gave into him. She kissed him back slowly tasting the flour on her lips as they stood there in a small make out session before she pulled away from him.

"Sorry babe, but i'm hungry," she said walking away from him and towards the food that was spread across her counter.

"We ain't gonna get clean first?"

"Nah, i'm good," she smiled cheekily picking up a pancake taking a large bite out of it.

"Damn girl, just shove the entire thing in your mouth, auy?"

"You dirty bastard," Myah laughed throwing a piece of bacon in his direction causing it to hit his cheek.

"Ouch!" Diego screamed out like a sissy girl as he covered his cheek with his hand, "you're abusive."

"But you love me though."

"You right," Diego replied grabbing a fork grabbing a piece of the egg from the pan.

"You know, i love how fucking weird we are and like we don't even care," Myah laughed eating the food straight out of the pot with her fingers.

"Me too. Never had a relationship like this. I'm fully comfortable with you. My anxiety seems to disappear whenever i'm around you."

——————
not edited