Landings

"Myah..baby wake up," Diego whispered as he shook Myah's shoulders softly, "we landed."

Myah opened her eyes slowly yawning as she looked over at Diego, "cmon baby," he said as he stood up grabbing their small luggage from the overhead board. 

Myah smiled as she stood up stretching her arms.  She grabbed her phone and everything that she had with her in the seat as Diego let her walk in front of him.

"Careful, there's gonna be a drop," Diego whispered in her ear grabbing her arm as they entered the tube.

"Thanks," Myah said softly as they entered the airport.

He wrapped his arm around her lower half as the continued to walk through the airport.

"I'm hungry," Myah stated as she looked up at Diego with pleasing eyes.

"Of course hun.  I think there's a Subway in here," he smiled taking her hand in his as they headed towards the small sandwich shop only a few feet away.

Diego and Myah walked into the small shop setting their luggage down beside a booth. 

"I'll order it hun, what do you want?" Diego asked as Myah sat down on the soft cushioned seat.

"BLT please, and Sunchips," she smiled back at him.

"Drink?"

"Just water please," she said politely as Diego made his way towards the register.  Myah pulled out her phone seeing a video message from Lil Pump on her phone.  She opened the video seeing him, Lil Uzi, Smokepurpp, and Anthony standing side by side.

"Hey Myah! We all miss you so much and we sent our prayers out for you. We hope you feel better soon.  Stay strong beautiful, can't wait to see you when you get back to L.A," they cheered.

Myah wiped the tear that was streaming down her cheek as she continued on to watch the video.

"I'll be there to get you guys from the airport," Anthony claimed, "Can't wait to see you," he finished before the video ended.

She set her phone down on the table as Diego continued to order their meal.

"Myah?" someone asked as Myah looked up at the guy that was standing a few feet beside her.

"H-hey," she whispered at the man smiling down at her.

Diego came back towards them as he set Myah's drink in front of her and his on the opposite side of the table.

"How you been?" the guy asked taking a sip from the Coke bottle that was in his hands.

"Whose this?" Diego asked eagerly as he looked at the guy questioningly.

"D-Diego this is my ex.. boyfriend.. Connor," she mumbled, "I don't know why he's here."

"I'll be back, gotta grab the food," Diego said angrily as he stormed back off towards the counter.

"Boyfriend?" Connor asked smirking down at Myah as she shook her head not knowing what to say.

She stood up as she seen Diego walking back over to her, "I got you a cookie too, because i know you like cookies," he lightly smiled as he placed the food down onto the table still standing starring awfully hard at Connor.