Cheetah Prints

Myah looked down at her phone as she entered the passenger seat of Diego's car.

"It's only 1:00, where do you want to go eat?" she asks as she puts on her seatbelt.

Diego smirks at her as he rests his hands on the steering wheel.  She looks at him questioningly as she sets her phone down.

"Yanno," he started, "I'd rather eat you," he says winking at her before erupting in a pit of laughter.

"You're annoying," Myah laughed punching his arm as he started the engine.

"But really babe," he started pulling out of the parking space, "It's up to you, anywhere you'd like to go."

Myah thought to herself as she looked out the window.

"how about Mcdonald's?" she smiled as Diego raised his eyebrows.

"Really babe?"

"Yes, why?"

"It's cute that you want Mcdonald's out of everything here in L.A," he says as he stops at a red light.

"Well," she started, "I'm a simple girl," she stated checking her make up in the mirror.

"I can see that," he says smiling.

The rest of the car ride was quiet.  Myah played on her phone as Diego payed attention to the road.

"We're here," he said as he parked in an empty parking space.

There wasn't that many cars parked there nor did it seem to be a lot of people inside. They got out of the car walking towards the entrance before Diego opened the door for her bowing down as she walked inside. 

"You're adorable," Myah laughed holding his hand as she walked up to the register reading the menu.

"Know what you want love?" he asked as she laid her head on his chest with her arms around his waist.

Myah shook her head yes while looking up at him smiling.

"Gotta tell the lady, babe."

Myah looked at the cashier smiling before reading what she wanted, "2 mcchickens, 20 piece mcnuggets, large fry, and a mccafe."

"And you sir?" the cashier asked as Diego squeezed Myah's ass watching her quiver.

"Um yea. I'd have two burgers, a large fry, a mcchicken, and a soda from the fountain." he said pulling out his wallet.

The lady read the order before stating, "that would be 30.75."

Diego handed her two twenty dollar bills telling her to keep the change. The lady handed him his cup and receipt as he walked off to the fountain filling his cup.

"Oh shit that's Lil Xan," a girl yelled from across Mcdonald's.

She ran over to Diego asking him to take a photo with her as he was putting a lid on his cup. She seemed to be 15 years of age.

"Uh uh yea sure," he said as he posed for a picture holding up a peace sign as she snapped the photo.

"Thank you!" she shouted before running back to her mother showing off the photo.

"Here's your Mccafe ma'am," the lady said setting Myah's drink on the counter.

"Look at you Mr. Famous," Myah said walking up to Diego as he bent down to peck her lips softly. 

"Order number 139," the lady behind the register shouted.

Diego looked down at the receipt, "that's us," he smiled walking over to the food grabbing the tray.

"Lead the way princess," he exclaimed following her to the back corner of Mcdonalds.

"Dang you can really eat," he said as Myah started shoving her mouth with fries as she stuck up her middle finger at him.

——————

3:04 p.m.

Diego arrives at Myah's apartment building walking inside with her.

"When're you going to go home?" Myah laughed as they entered her apartment shutting the door behind them.

"I-I never want to go home," Diego said as he bit his lip, "I like being here with you."

Myah smiled walking over towards Diego wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him down to her.  She pecked his lips softly as he wrapped his arms around her body holding the back of her thighs being careful not to put too much pressure on them.

"I think you should really consider moving in with me," Diego states again holding her close to him.

"Diego," Myah started before being interrupted.

"Hear me out.  We never have to drive long distances to see each other.  We will see each other everyday.  We wouldn't have to pay double rent because hello half the time i'm at your place or you're at mine. We-,"

"Diego listen," Myah started, "I love you, i do. And i know we haven't been together long and that's what worries me. What if something pops up. What if we get into an argument? Where am i suppose to go? What if you fuck up, or myself, what will we do?"

Diego looked down at the ground before looking up at her, "you're right," he mumbled.

"I just don't want to lose everything i'm trying to work towards," she says running her hand across his cheek, "we will finish this conversation later, yea?" she asked walking up to her bedroom.

Diego followed her up to her room shutting the door behind him as she undressed.  She sat on her bed as she took off her healed boots throwing them to the side somewhere.  Diego watched her as she took off her pants, watching them slide down her legs. She removed her shirt throwing it on the ground looking up at Diego watching her every move.

"Stop being a creep," she said before grabbing a pair of sweats from her closet.

"Sorry baby," he whispered as he sat on her bed.

"I'll be right back love," Myah said as she walked down stairs looking for her cheetah printed jacket. 

She walked over to the coat rack standing beside the door pulling down the jacket she was looking for.

"Babe," Diego yelled as she started to make her way towards the stairs looking in the mirror as she did so.

She decided to snap a quick selfie for instagram.

174k Likes & 12

174k Likes & 12.7k Comments
Caption: It's him.💔

Myah walked back upstairs walking into her room as Diego smiled down at his phone.

"Really baby," he said as he turned his phone in Myah's direction showing her the photo she just uploaded, "that's why you needed that jacket?"

"Stop being a stalker," she said laughing as she sat beside him on the bed rubbing her hand on his thigh.
————
not edited ! & I know this chapter sort of sucked but i'll try to start making it short & sweet.