Candlelit

"I just want to tell you how sorry i am.. again," Diego mumbled out as he slipped his fingers between hers holding her small hands in his.

She smiled to herself before turning her head to look up at him, "me too," she said softly.

"I love you," he stated as the water started to get higher around them. He reached over her shutting the water off before wrapping his arms around her body.

"And i love you."

He scooped water into his hands attempting to get his hair wet failing at it completely. Myah just laughed before turning her body around to face him.

"Here," she laughed as she scooped water in both of her hands carefully placing it over top of his head setting his hair.

She continued to do so as he just smiled down at her loving how pure and adorable she looked. He thought about how much he completely adored her as his thoughts started to over fill his mind about her.

"you're cute," she laughed slightly still sitting across from him as he tried to keep his eyes from trailing to her breasts.

Myah noticed moving her hair to the side as she watched his eyes wander, "you can look you know."

"I-I know but it's different."

"How so?" he asked feeling as if she was now ugly to him considering the new scars and stitches attached to her body.

"You're hurt.. and it's not fair of me to-,"

"Diego," she started, "you're my boyfriend. You can look all you want.. i'd rather you look at mine than anybody else's..," Myah trailed leaning closer to him to grab his hand.

"You sure?" he asked cautiously as she placed his hand on her breast smiling to herself.

"Yea. I'm positive," she smiled as she leaned over to him kissing his lips softly.

Diego smiled before moving his hand away from her grabbing her arms holding them out towards him, "Please don't ever do this again," he said as his voice started to crack.

He leaned down kissing the stitches lightly as he lifted her leg up, "i'm serious," he said again before leaning down kissing her thigh that was just barely emerging from the water.

"D-don't to that," Myah stuttered.

Diego looked up at her worriedly thinking that he hurt her, "did i hurt you?.. fuck i'm so sorry Myah I-,"

"You didn't hurt me," she stated, "but you know i get turned on easily.. so having your lips anywhere near that area is just going to make me want you."

Diego laughed leaning back against the cold tiles smiling down at Myah, "I thought i really hurt you."

"You didn't," she smiled lightly.

She turned around pressing her back against his front again as he moved her hair to the side running his fingers through it. Myah lifted her arm up placing her palm behind Diego's head as she turned her head around placing her lips against his.

The kiss started off passionate and slow as their lips guided across one another's. Diego wrapped his arm around her tummy pulling her back closer towards him as started to completely turn her body around to straddle his lap.

She broke the kiss as she positioned herself on top of him as he rested his hands on her sides, careful to where he put them. She straddled his waist as she placed her arms around his neck leaning in to kiss him again.

Myah smiled when she realized Diego was getting hard beneath her.

"Really?" she laughed as she tilted her head to look into his eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't-,"

"Hush," Myah said, "I don't mind.." she whispered as she leaned down kissing him harder this time.

"But what if-,"

"Diego, hush," she said again more eager this time, "just take it slow with me..i want it too."

———————-
not edited .