Thomas' impressed by the female team

"I know you guys follow the unofficial rule... But if you need help with the training... I can help you." Sir said to Thomas during one of their lunch moments. The boy looked at him a little awkward. He didn't want to break the rule when Vizanno decide to train him, that was not the plan, he only wanted to get tips from the two best, and now both of them decided to train him, there was only one problem.

"I am very thankful Sir... It means a lot, but... Someone's training me already." The boy said, he started eating his lettuce as if was then eat food he had ever eaten.

"Oh, I see... Most of the boys are being trained already. I thought about you." The professional player told him.

"I came to you with questions when the new drills started. I didn't want to ask you to train... I didn't know this rule is broken all the time." Thomas said.

"It is, the coaches don't know, or they pretend they don't. So, who's training ya'?" Sir asked. The boy let out a slow breath. "I mean, Lucas is midfield, so I don't see him being that big of a help to your drills at this point, the only other players I see you with are... Actually the only player apart from me and Lucas that I see you with is Vizanno... Oh, it's Vizanno, huh?" Sir said and Thomas nodded. "It makes sense, ask the help of the best."

"He isn't the best, you're. I think he's an asshole, but he is still one of the two best forward players in this team. I asked him the same thing I asked you and he decided he was going to train me... I would had come to you if I knew it, trust me. He's being good though." Thomas explained and Sir smiled and nodded.

Thomas felt that the player wasn't very happy that the boy was being trained by someone he didn't like that much.

"Do you ever think he's going to be more... Professional?" Thomas asked and Sir knew exactly about what Thomas was talking

"I really hope so. This is the only way my game can get strong and this team can move up that stupid score board of the season." Sir replied.

They finished their meal an Thomas left. He needed a massage.

The tryouts and the main team had to travel together to one of the three main islands. The players were to watch the female team take on their biggest rival on the female soccer championship final.

When things started to go bad for the male team, the girls kept the quality and didn't disappointed the fans. Lots of people commented on how incredible they were and how little recognition they got.

Lots of fans from both teams were at the airport waiting for the players. They screamed, asked for pictures and made the trip to the bus a lot harder. Thomas didn't stop, didn't even look at the direction of the fans. He got to the tryouts's bus and ignored everyone until they got to the stadium.

The crocodile girls were training, they finished it earlier to meet the tryouts. They were humble, nice, and beautiful. Thomas observed how his teammates were their mouth agape with their beauty.

"I saw you before." A tall, dark skinned player said to him when they were being introduced. "You've been doing great on the field kid." She said, he smiled, he knew her, as a soccer fan it was amazing to see the women play.

"Thank you Ms. Carson." He said, he knew that he was blushing. Probably  for the first time since he met Sir Elenon.

"Call me Selena, Fitz... Isn't it?" He nodded.

"Thomas S. Fitz... I think you girls are going to kill out there today." The boy said smiling and she smiled.

"Thank you... They're tough though..."

"Yeah, but the goalkeeper is knew, she DOENS'T know how to handle Unity new strikers... Their defense is weak and their forwards can't pass through our defense without losing the ball 90 percent of the time. You already have it, I'm glad I'm here to see it." The boy said.