Introduction

The wedding of Barry Allen and Iris West has brought guests from Star City, the Waverider, and Earth-38 - Oliver Queen, Thea Queen, and Felicity Smoak of Team Arrow, Sara Lance, Mick Rory, Martin Stein, and Jefferson Jackson of the Legends, and Kara Danvers, Alex Danvers, James Olsen, Winn Schott, and Lena Luthor of Earth-38 have all come to Central City to witness the wedding.

A happy day is ruined by the arrival of Nazis from an Earth so horrible it never received a number, only a letter - Earth-X.

Team Arrow, Team Flash, Team Supergirl, and the Legends join forces to fight for Earth-1, but when the life of one of their own is on the line, anyone is at risk.

***

I think I say this every time I start a new book in this series . . . I don't have any idea how I've gotten this far. All I planned on doing was Supergirl lending a helping hand in "Lian Yu," and now here we are at "Crisis on Earth-X." Geez . . . 

I was super impressed with how the crossover was done this year. Especially the standoff in Part 2 with Green Arrow, Supergirl, and the Flash against Black Arrow, Overgirl, and Reverse-Flash.

That is also a pretty long cast list, and it's kind of in order of appearance and importance, mostly going in show order - so the Supergirl characters that appear in all four "parts" are first, followed by the Arrow characters in all four parts, etc.

Prologue will be coming soon. :) And then it's party time!