Not far along now

*************

* Nathan's POV *

Elle's not far along now. Her tummy has gotten much bigger but she was still so beautiful. She was moody at times but I dealt with it.

We shared a room now. Elle would go through stages of getting really horny it was kind of funny.

I woke up to Elle fast asleep. I moved a bit and she stirred. "Morning beautiful" I smiled. "Hiya" she grinned. She suddenly shot up. "Oh my god" she said holding her stomach. "Babe what is it? What's wrong?" I asked. She smiled and I frowned at her. She took my hand and put it on her tummy. I felt it move. "The baby's kicking" she smiled. I looked down at her tummy and back at her. I leaned in and kissed her.

Elle got the weirdest cravings sometimes it was hilarious but then the next day she would hate it. I'm getting so excited for the baby I keep wondering if it will be a boy or girl but either way it will be amazing.

Today we had an interview for the Ellen show. I was so excited. Elle was freaking out.

I walked in on her getting dressed. She was crying. "Babe?" I asked. "What?" she sniffled looking away. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nath, I look disgusting.... I'm huge. Even after the baby I'm going to be so fat" she cried. "Love you look beautiful! Your glowing, and after the baby don't you like exercise it off?" , "yeah but I won't look the same" she sighed. "Elle I fell in love with you as a person, not for your looks even though you are beautiful" I said kissing her temple. She smiled getting up.

I took her hand and we got in the car. We finally arrived at the studio where we met some fans. Elle was down the other end with Jay while I talked to some at the other end. "Nathan!" they screamed. "Hello" I said walking over. "You and Elle are the cutest couple" she smiled. "Thank you I love her" I blushed. They aww'd. "You're going to have sloth babies" one said. I laughed. I called Elle over. They screamed as she got closer. "Hi" she smiled. "I love you" one said. "I love you too babe" she said giving her a hug. She was amazing with fans. "They were saying we're going to have sloth babies" I laughed. "One is enough for now" she joked. "Especially if you have a boy" one said. "We'll be adding another Sid to the family then" she smiled looking at me. I held her waist and kissed her.

We got into the studio and got hair and makeup done. We received some Ellen merchendise. Elle was so excited she was fan girling.

We waited behind the opening doors ready to perform glad you came when we heard. "Making their American debute, please welcome ... The Wanted" Ellen said. "Oh my god" Elle screeched. We walked out and sang our hearts out. She called us over to the couch and we sat down.

"Hello there" Ellen smiled. Elle took my hand. "Hi" we chorused. "What's the news?" she asked. "We're on the Ellen show" Elle joked. Ellen laughed and Elle beamed a smile. "Elle I heard your a big fan of the show?" she asked her. "Yeah" Elle blushed.

"Well as Elle is a committed fan and she is probably the most beautiful pregnant woman I've seen we got you something" she said. Elle's mouth dropped. Ellen pulled these big pair of pants/ leggings. "They're Ellen pregnancy pants"

"Haha thank you very much" Elle said taking them. "How far along are you now?" She asked. "About 2/3 months" she smiled. "That is great congratulations" she smiled.

"Are you going to be releasing any new songs soon?" she asked us. "We actually have a new song which will be featured on the Ice Age movie" Max smiled.

The interview went on and it was great. Elle was chuffed with her pants.

Me and Elle have come so far it made me realise a big thing....

We got home and headed to bed because it was late. I cuddled up to Elle and fell asleep.

•••••••••

"Nath!" Elle whispered/ screamed. "What?" I shot up. She was holding her tummy in pain. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked. "I don't know Nath it hurts" she cried. What's going on? She can't be this early. I grabbed my phone and called an ambulance.

We sat on the ground up against the bed. "Nath I'm scared" she cried. "Sshhhh love it will be okay" I said kissing her head.

It made me think the baby could be coming. But what if it wasn't? What if something was going wrong?