Maybe its a girl

"What?"

I nodded.

"One minute baby girl" he said picking Leah up and putting her down on the bed.

He put his hands around my back and pulled me into him. I gently placed my hands along the sides of his face and smiled up at him.

"We're having another baby?" he asked.

"Yeah" I smiled.

He suddenly lifted me up and span me around. I laughed as he lifted me above him. I felt like Leah. God he's strong.

He pulled me around him.

"Do you know how much I love you?" he asked.

I put my arms around his neck.

"A bit" I smiled.

"A lot" he laughed.

He leaned his face into mine and I felt his hot breath against my lips. I smiled as our noses touched. His lips connected with mine passionately. He kissed me again and I smiled into it. His tongue trailed along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. We roamed each other's mouths until we pulled back for air. Our eyes connected and he kissed me again.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too"

* Nathan's POV *

"You know because sometimes you get jealous but I want you to know we're gunna love you just as much" I said to Leah.

She was sucking on her pacifier or as Elle called it a dodo. Elle tied Leah's hair into little pony tails but they were tiny. Her big green eyes stared in the distance as I watched them.

"I love you sweetie" I said kissing her.

Elle walked in with some cuppas.

"Thanks love" I smiled.

"Hello baby girl" she smiled picking her up. She kissed her cheek and cuddled her in close. I loved watching them together. Elle doesn't realise how much of an amazing mum she is. Suddenly Leah made a baby moan.

"Ohhh baby are you sleepy?" Elle said in her mum voice. She pulled her in beside and she cradled Leah.

"It's all about you, it all about you baby" she sang. We always sang that to Leah. It sounded more amazing when Elle sang it.

"Yesterday I asked you something I thought you knew, so I told you with a smile, it's all about you" she continued.

Leah's eyes started to close. She eventually drifted off.

"I think it'll be another girl" I said into her neck.

She smiled down at Leah.

"I think we should wait before telling fans and stuff, it's getting close to the wedding" she replied.

I forgot about that. Everything's nearly done. It's getting closer by the second.

"Okay" I said kissing her again. She chuckled to herself. She's so cute.

She got up and put Leah back to bed. She can back in and sighed. "Come ere' love" I said pulling her into me. We both sipped our tea.

"What would you do without tea?" she asked taking another sip.

"W..why would you even ask that?" I said dramatically.

She giggled. She's just so perfect.

"No seriously though" she said.