Road trip

* Nathan's POV *

Me and Elle slept until the afternoon we were so tired. When we finally woke up we were starving.

"Love you hungry?" I asked. "Starving" she replied getting up. I put on a pair of jeans and a shirt. Elle wore a pair of navy jeans and a long sleeveless shirt. Even though you could still see her bump she looked fucking beautiful. She always did.

"What are you in the mood for?" she asked doing her hair. "Chicken" I grinned. "Haha okay... Nandos?" She laughed. I nodded and sprayed my cologne. I looked Elle up and down. She was putting on the bracelet I got her ages ago. I leaned against the doorframe watching her. Her hair was in a messy bun and she wasn't wearing a lot of makeup. I loved when she didn't care too much about going out.

She fiddled with her bracelet and smiled. She pulled her long shirt down a bit and looked up at me. She looked so innocent. Her eyes connected with mine and her lips curled into a smile. "Let's go" I said holding out my hand. Her fingers intertwined with mine as we walked down the road. The paps followed us to nandos.

We settled down and ordered our food before sitting back down. I started thinking about baby names. It was getting so close. "What boys names?" I asked. "I like Dylan" I smiled. "I was thinking Conor but I like Dylan too" she replied. "Dylan Sykes... I like it" she said showing her perfect smile. "You want it to have my name?" I asked. She nodded innocently not looking at me. I took her hands in mine and kissed all over them. She chuckled. "I love you" I smiled. "I love you too" she smiled back.

We had our food before we had to get back in the car to go see my family. We sat down and I cuddled up to her leaning my head on her chest. They were always comfy. I logged onto twitter and decided to take a selfie. I held up the camera. "Elle" I said getting her attention. She looked up and kissed my cheek. I turned my head and she pecked my lips while I took another picture. I put them both up and wrote:

Not that long now baby... Me and mummy are deciding on your name ;) we're so excited to meet you :* x

We had a little nap before arriving at my mums house. We walked up to the door and knocked. I smiled down at Elle before the door opened. "Nathan" my mum said pulling me into a hug. "Hi mum" I smiled. "Elle!" she grinned pulling her into a big hug. "Hi Karen" she said. Mum let go and held onto her hands. "You're glowing love" she smiled at her. "Thank you... Not that long now" Elle replied. Mum placed her hands on Elle's bump and smiled. We walked in to see Jess watching TV.

"Nath!" she said pulling me into a hug. "Hey Jess" I smiled. Elle slowly walked in and smiled. "Elle!" she nearly screamed putting her arms around her. "Hey Jess". "Wow you've gotten so big" she said. "Jess" I laughed. "Not in that way!" she defended. Elle held her tummy. "Few days to go" she smiled. "I'm going to be an aunt!" Jess yelped.

Elle was chatting to Jess about some TV show they were both obsessed with so I went into the kitchen to mum. "Hey love want a cuppa?" she asked. "I think you know the answer to that mum" I joked. She smiled at me and started making it. "Are you excited?" she asked. "Yeah.... It doesn't feel real yet" I replied. "It will soon" she smiled. "Nathan, we know how much you love Elle everyone can see it" she said. "Yeah?" I questioned. "You're having her baby" she said. "Do you think maybe you might want to take it to the next level?" she asked giving me my cuppa. "What? another baby?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. I was obviously wrong. "Do you want to be with her forever?" she asked. I knew the answer. "Yeah" I smiled thinking about it. "Can you see where this is going?" she joked. I smiled. I obviously have thought about it. I'd love ask her to marry me but I just wasn't sure if she felt the same. After everything we've been through. But I love her so much and she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. "I just don't think right now is a good time for that mum" I replied. "But hopefully in the future" I smiled sipping my tea.

We chatted for a while before we got tired and wanted to go to bed. In the middle of the night Elle got up and woke me. "Babe you okay?" I whispered. "Yeah I'm just going to the bathroom" she said.

After a few minutes I heard the door open and her footsteps coming towards me. But they suddenly stopped. "Nath" she said bluntly. "What love?" I moaned.

"I think my water just broke"