Did he just?

Jimin's pov:
"Whaaat?"asked Jungkook innocently.I just glared at him angrily and walked away,as I walked away from my friends a fade of shout from Namjoon grabbed my attention I turned back at them but didn't go to them."Where are you going Hyung?"asked the young tae.I instantly said"the gym I have to lose a few calories for modeling"loudly,they all started to worry madly but I just rolled my eyes carelessly and went to the gym at school.
~2 hours later~
I skipped class just to lose weight but I knew it would be worth it since I want to be skinny and hot like the others.I suddenly heard my phone buzz full of missed messages frOM Jin
                        DMS
Jin
STOP WHAT U R DOING NOW
OR ELSE I WILL FORCE FEED YOU😡
NOW😡😡😡
COME ON CHIM!!!!
YOU ARE PERFECT !!!
Jimin
No I am not☹️
I'm fat and ugly
Jin
Shut up mochi I'm coming
Jimin
NO DON'T
Jin
Shut up park Jimin I coming to the rescue 👍🏻
Jimin
NOOO STOPP
Listen I doing this by myself I don't need anyone's help thanks now go and go back to what you were doing
Read 10:32 am

Just great I'm going to get laughed at.Soon my phone buzzed many times I growled as I thought It was one of my friends but instead it was something WAY different and better .i checked my phone in shock as soon I saw the notification saying official_suga just like your post!!!
Omg I freaked out and soon the door was smashed violently against the wall.Jin was furious but I didn't care because SUGA LIKE MY POST!!!!Jin stomped towards me and after he reached to me he smacked my face furiously."WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?"shouted Jin giving me another violent smack."Sorry Jin I just wanted to look handsome like you"I apologized no paying attention,Jin could tell since he raised me."is something bothering you?"asked the elder worriedly.I smiled as soon asked he asked."YES SUGA JUST LIKED MY PICTURE OF ME!!"I screamed making Jin scream too."I'm so PROUDDDD"he explained excitedly.suddenly in an instant a notification came up saying @offical_suga commented on your post!!!.Jin saw too and slapped me to make me look at his comment.

Official_suga:Wished you were there to see me 😘
Did he just..?
omg HE JUST

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this was short I just didn't have time since I was sleeping all day  :/ and as soon I woke up I ate like loads of food  and went back to sleep but I remembered to update so like yeah...

Peace outtt lovelies ❤️