Jealousy

~a little jealousy is healthy in a relationship..it's always good to know someone is afraid to lose you <3~

~???'s pov~
As I got home from work all I can think about is Yoongi...Yoongi Yoongi Yoongi.my love for Yoongi is forever with me ever since I found true feelings.I checked on my phone and went on Yoongi's account..

Definitely not stalking my love of my life.

Theonlyyoongi posted a new post 20 hours ago!

Chimchim and kookiestealyoboy and 97204271 others liked this post!

My baby is so fabulous 😍😍

Kookiestealyoboy:I heard you got a new puppy...going to kidnap :))
Chimchim:@kookiestealyoboy you can't do that I cherish that puppy because that's my child and the daddy is my daddy ;)
Yoonminisrealbitch:I SHIP THIS SO MUCH I CANT ANYMOREE!!!
Jikookshipper: FUCK JIKOOK I SHIP YOONMIN!!!!

I grew in rage,My body heat up as I saw this...I threw my phone aggressively on the couch.and jumped on the couch in anger.

Who the fuck is this Chimchim?

Yoongi is taken?!?

Since when?!?

Whoever is this fucking ugly ass Chimchim I will do anything to get my hands on my shining knight in armor.i snatched my phone and started texting Yoongi...

Messages
Me:Yoongi...who the fuck is chimchim?!?

Yoongi:who the fuck are you!?!

Me:someone in the past...

Yoongi:you're fucking creepy and Chimchim is this fucking hot guy I'm dating and my baby boy ;)

Me:I thought I was your baby girl....

Yoongi:WHAT THE FUCK?!?WHO ARE YOU?!?

Me:like I said someone in the past...

Yoongi:SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE BEFORE I SHOVE KAZOO KID UP YOUR ASS.

Me:I used to call you daddy...that all you need to know...

Yoongi:bitch i blocking this fucking number!!!

Me:don't worry daddy I have my ways to stay in contact with you ;)

Yoongi: the fuck?!?blocking youuuuu.

Me:DONT YOU DARE OR ELSE LITTLE CHIMCHIM WILL SUFFER!!!!
Couldn't send.

I will take my revenge on you little motherfucker Chimchim...

~~~~~~
Yo yo yo as you can see Yoongi will have a stalker!and I will be adding quotes from now on.i just love quotes because sometimes the messages I want to tell my boyfriend but can't because I'm a little shit and can't because I'm so shy and he is shy too so fuck.

ASHLEY OUT MANNN