The lost dog

Yoongi's pov:
As I woke up not knowing what the fuck happened.
I saw a peaceful sleeping Jimin right by me.i smiled and quickly gave him a peck.I remembered our date I smiled widely at the thought.
Best nights of my LIFE.
Soon Jimin woke up.so we started packing things away in silence.i broke the silence as we finished packing up."lets go get breakfast at McDonald's near by we can go in my car and go in the drive away"I said happily to him.he just smiled and gave me nod.as we walked there holding hands in our pjs.we heard a little bark.we stopped and looked around.i couldn't spot anything so I just scratched my head dumbfounded.I looked at Jiminie to see him staring on the ground.
I stared at what he was staring.i just stood there in shock.
A DOG?!?abandoned?!?it looked like a Pomeranian.

It was dirty and it was in a broken cardboard box

It was dirty and it was in a broken cardboard box.Jimin instantly took the dog and started admiring the dog."leave it in the box probably someone will come and get it"I said.he looked at me with eyes of passion."Really!?!Why would someone have a dirty dog leaving it in a broken old box?!?UNLEASHED!?!"he said.i just shrugged and looked at the poor dog.he looked wounded in his paw.i just grabbed Jimin's hand while he had the dog and dragged him in the car with the wounded dog.

~VET~

As we got to the vet we saw many people waiting for their pets to get checked.we walked in and talked to reception about the dog.she just told us to go in the room next door.

As we did as we were told we saw a woman smiling to us.i guess she must be the vet.we sat down with the dog lying on Jimin's lap."Hello how may I help you?i am doctor Jimin"she greeted."hello I am Yoongi and this is Jimin and we would like to tell you we found this puppy?i guess somewhere in the park area inside a box."I explained to her."that puppy has been there for the last 2 weeks I'm afraid.there isn't a animal rescue here and the vets can't do anything about it."she said sadly."Why?"Jimin asked angrily."why was this poor puppy there?"."She has been there because her owner abounded her since she was 1 month old.the owner was a grumpy man who hated dogs and was handed her to him because of The grumpy man's mother who past away."she told us.it was dead silent until Jimin broke the silent."then I will take care of Ciara"Jimin said leaving me surprised."sure anything for Ciara plus you already named her"the vet said whilst giggling.

~home~

As we got to our apartment Ciara jumped out of Jimin's hands and hopped under the coffee table."she wasn't like this before..."Jimin whispered.i just sat near the coffee table and called for her name with a gummy smile.Ciara slowly got out of the coffee table and jumped to me."she likes me better than you"I said teasingly.

~~~~~
I COULDN'T BARE A WEEK WITHOUT WRITING IT WAS HORRIBLE FOR MEE

ASHLEY OUT MANNN