Snake with secrets

Jimin's pov:

I can't believe this is HAPPENING!MY FUCKING LAB PARTNER is the fucking snake with ugly ass secrets!!As soon as i got out of the room I went out to lunch.Goldylocks started following me with her "innocent face".Oh i forgot to describe her.Brown eyes with honey blond hair and she is Korean.Her style is very girly and wears like a ton of make-up like bronzer highlight eyeshadow foundation all that jazz.Don't ask how I know this.As I sat down in my seat,Goldylocks sits next to me making all my friends confused."I don't know either"I said infront of her."Don't be silly!I'm your lab partner so we should plan our project."she said while giggling.Cold shivers come down my spine.

"i will get lunch!see you later Jiminie"She said while leaving with a annoying giggle.Can this girl shut up?I rolled my eyes at her making her giggle even more.as soon as she left i looked at my friends."who the hell found that funny?"i asked a bit irritated."no one hyung."Jungkook said shaking his head."does she have a giggling problem or is she planning something?"Tae said with a irritated tone.Then she unfortunately came back.

"are you guys gay?"she asked out of no where."um thats kinda rude to ask you know..God i need to teach your parents some parenting."Jin pointing out."whatever!just tell me i wont tell anyone!"she said with a joyful face.THATS FINAL I AM SHIPPING THIS BITCH AND HOBII.

jk

"yes we are all gay but im not sure about hobi and plus we dont keep our sexuality a secret just to let you know"I said giving her a fake smile."ohh you're the jimin who is dating yoongi!"she said whilst giggling."so?"i said confusingly."tell yoongi i said hi"she said with a smile."no"i simply said.she stopped smiling and gave me a confused look."im only saying no because yo are annoying me and plus remeber yoongi is gay and mine"i said giving her a smile."no he is not"she said straight away.