Meet me where the moonlight shines

Jimin's pov:
I was woken up by a slam on a door.Suga also woke up.he groaned and looked at me.I put a shirt  on and went downstairs.I saw a crying Laura.Again?this is like the 5th time this week.She was sitting on the couch eating ice-cream.I went to sit next her."what's wrong Laury?"I asked."Jungkook and Tae hates me.."she sobbed."I'm pretty sure they love you very much...we grew up together remember?"I replied."I know but tae shouted at me"she still sobbed."maybe you should start thinking more of what they think."I whispered.She continued eating the ice cream."I DO!!"she shouted whilst crying."No."I heard a voice behind me.it was Yoongi shirtless.I blushed a bit."stop being selfish and start thinking why they shouted at you."he said while yawning."maybe because you we're annoying them."I told her."leave me be!go suck each other's tiny dicks!"she shouted.good thing my parents aren't home or else they would freak out if they found about Yoongi sleeping with me."I need to go and work on my new mixtape"Yoongi said sadly.i just nodded and gave him an okay sign👌🏻."tomorrow meet me where the moonlight shines"he said while leaving me with a confused look."he means the park and the edge of the cliff."Laura told me."it's where you go remember?"

FLASHBACK BITCHES!!!!

11 year old Jimin's pov:
I quietly got out of bed and sneaked downstairs.I saw my 10 year old sister Laura watching tv."Jimmy its 12 am!what are you doing!?"she whispered quietly."I'm going to see the moonlight.my favorite place."she nodded happily."don't tell papa and mama okay?"I asked her."okay oppa but pleas come home safely and play with me after!"she whispered.I giggled and nodded.I walked out of the door and started sprinting to the park where it was placed near my home.As I got to the park I saw children the same age as me playing around.it was normal for me since I always see children playing Around when I'm bored.as I got to the cliff I sat down at the edge leaving my legs dangling on the edge.I saw the moon shining."hi mr moon!"I shouted joyfully.I saw a 13 year old boy looking at me with a smirk.I waved and smiled at him but as soon as I did he faded in the moonlight.Before he did the moonlight was shining down him elegantly.I blushed at him.I want to meet him again.

~~~~~~
SO YEAH.I have nothing to say really 😐I just wanna put something here😂so yah I guess I did!!!

ASHLEY OUT MANN