memory

Yoongi's pov:

chimchim just posted a new post!

kookiestealyoboy and addythehoe and 486265974 others liked this post!

havent posted in  a long time </3 sorry sweeties had things to do.I'll post more i promisee <3 love you all

kookiestealyoboy:aren't supposed to only give love to Yoongi.rood.

pinkprincess4ever:FINALLY POSTEDD!! my child looks cute as always!im so proud im crying.

chimchimlover:cutee how's yoongi?

"you.need.to.tell.him.yoongi"Tae said strictly."I KNOW!this is getting out of hand!"I panicked."I can't believe MY BEST FRIEND is in danger because of you!"Tae said angrily."I caNT BELIEVE SHE SAID SHE WILL KILL JIMIN NEXT MONTH!"I screamed."TELL JIMIN NOW"Tae screamed.

"tell me what?"Jimin said as he just entered the house.Tae nudged me hardly."Jimin my Jiminie!The stalker is GETTING OUT OF HAND"I said with a worried face. Jimin gave me a confused face."what?"he just said."the stalker texted me yesterday that she will kill you next month"i said worriedly while biting my nails.jimin expression quickly changed."Y-yoongi i-im s-sca-scared"He said giving me a tight hug."im not letting her touch you dont worry." i said hugging him back while stroking his head.
"Seriously guys i know this is cute and all but WE HAVE A MURDER RUNNING AROUND!"Taehyung freaked out."Jimin who is a girl and is currently talking to you?"I asked firmly letting go of him."well..Addy and Laura of course and this girl called Kacey who is really suspicious and asks about you all the time"He paused."could it be her?"Jimin asked frightened.

As soon as i heard her name.I knew exactly who she was.

~~~~~~~~

OMG WE ARE ALMOST IN 1K IMMA FREAK OUT THANK YOU GUYSS SOO MUCHH
I cant believe you are still reading even though the lack of work i've been doing!im so greatful thank youuu

ASHLEY OUTT MANNN