Keeping secrets

~all that we are is a result of what we are thought~
-Buddha

Yoongi's pov:
This past week has been stressful.One because Ciara has been trying to get my attention in the night so I get barely any sleep.two We are going to move to a new house a Better house that has a garden for Ciara.We HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR! In the apartment.threeMe and Jimin haven't been spending much time together and it's really bugging me.I know he has work and school but it's really annoying me that I can't spend time with him.four ever since my stalker came to my life,I can't stop thinking on what she is going to do...

Will she leave me alone?

Is Jimin in danger because of me?

What is she going to do?

And most important...

Who is this stalker?

Obviously I kept this away from Jimin so he wouldn't worry much but he is suspecting me.

Now I'm here texting my stalker begging her to stop.

                   Messages
Me:Can you please stop?I finally got a good life to live.

Stalker:maybe if you take me back your life will become more greater...

Me:No it won't.I don't know who you are but all I know is that you're going to cause chaos.and I don't fucking want that so leave me ALONE!!

Stalker:I can't I LOVE YOU YOONGII!!!

Me:do you think I love you?

Suddenly I heard the bedroom door open.i quickly hid my phone in my pocket.Jimin walked to me with a smile with Ciara in his hands.he sat next to me and smiled.i smiled back.

"It's been ages since we really talked?"He said still having a cute smile."it has hasn't?What kind of Relationship are we?"I said jokingly."well maybe you stop going on your phone"He said fading the cute smile on his face.he put his hands on my thighs where my phone is really .and leaned towards me."I missed this"I whispered.we connected lips and put each other's tongues in each other's mouths.Ciara just ran probably to Laura's room.He put his other hand on near my jawline.suddenly my phone vibrated making Jimin jump out of our make out session.i groaned in frustration.Jimin folded his arms and looked at me with a serious but cute face."mr min empty your pockets or I will"he said seriously.i laughed at his cuteness making him pout.he then stood up and stomped somewhere else.Oh shit I made Jiminie mad.

Jimin's pov:
He's keeping secrets..

~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is short has fuck but like I just wanna say...TYSM FOR 300 READSSS THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!two days ago we hit 200 I think AND NOW 300 READS I FEEL OFFICIALLY BLESSED THANK YOU KIND PEOPLEE!!

ASHLEYY OUTT MANN