Sleep with me hyung.

Jimin's pov:

I felt my cheeks starting to heat up.I just saw Yoongi looking at me with a sly smirk."I can't hear what you just said babes"he said confidently with a smirk still."D-don't l-leave m-me"I stuttered.He just nodded and sat back down."tell me Jiminie,why do you have a treadmill and some weights in your room?"he asked curiously.Jiminie?."well...I'm fat and ugly so I want to lose weight not to be fat and ugly anymore."I muttered.His eyes widen with anger and his fists clenching on each other."how much do you sleep?"he asked angrily.I was too afraid to speak but I did anyway."f-five hours Hyung"I stuttered."let's post something Jiminie"he decided still angry but trying not to be angry.I just nodded.
Offical_suga just posted a new post!

PJliving_mochi and pinkprincess4ever and 10045663 others liked this post!

Imashipper:SHIP SHIP SHIP BITCHES!!!!
King.tae:better not do anything naughty up there😉
Pinkprincess4ever.YEAH YOU BETTER NOT😒😡
Offical_suga:@pinkprincess4evr @king.tae no promises 😉😉

Oh my god.

DMS

THE SQUAD YO!!

King.tae:WOOW JIMIN ISNT GOING TO BE A VIRGIN ANYMOREE!!!
Offical_suga:Wait Jimin is a virgin?
Me:SHUT THE FUCK UP TAEE
pinkprincess4ever:he and jungkook better stay a virgin until they're 45😑
IMNamjoon:Suga I'm surprised that you didn't know😳
Me:it's like not everyone needs to know that.

King.Tae just posted a new post!

Brightsunshine and kookiestealyoboy and other 17543 other people liked this post!

HAHAHA THIS BITCH IS STILL A VIRGIN BE THE FIRST PEOPLEE

Kookiestealyoboy:I'm still a virgin though 😐
King.tae:don't worry you won't be tomorrow 😏
Brightsunshine:he didn't have his first kiss yet lololol.

OMG THIS PEOPLE ARE PIECE OF SHITS."I like some smut Jiminie right now"he said instantly after we saw the post."well I don't want some"I whispered whilst blushing madly."come lay down with me I promise we won't do anything"he said while laying down.I laid  with him."sleep with me"I demanded while closing my eyes"I was just planning on that jiminie"he said with confidence while leaving me with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is shit don't blame me for being a horrible writer.I try so don't blame.i also planned the whole story out like literally and I'm going to have a sequel if this goes really well so yeah

ASHLEY OUT MANNNN