I'm confused.

Jimin's pov:
After lunch I went to my next and final class,I spotted my sister crying in the corridor.I was about to come and check up on her but I saw kookie coming up to her.I trusted Kookie so I left him to do his magic and went to my next class.

Jungkook's pov:
As I headed to my next class I was stopped my a faint cry near by,I tried to find the person in tears and As soon as I did I found A crying Laura near the lockers,I hurried to her.I sat down next to her whilst I caught Jimin looking at me whilst smiling after that he took off to his next class .Laura looked at me in confusion whilst sobbing,I gave her a weak smile which made her stop sobbing."are you alright?"I asked gently."N-no oppa"Laura replied."oppa?"I asked in confusion."W-well you call Chimmy Hyung and I thought I could call you oppa."she stuttered.Cute."what's wrong honey?"I questioned.wait honey what?."Jessica and Ella called me ugly."she whispered.I smiled and said"those brats don't know what they're talking about you're beautiful you know?.She blushed madly I can't help but smile."I-I like you Oppa."she stuttered My eyes widened at the sudden confession but I couldn't resist but hug her."tomorrow at 7 pm sharp picking you up."I said as I walked away leaving the girl in shock.

Tae's pov:
Ugh why did Mr wang have to make go to the library?i walked to the library but soon stopped by spotting kookie huggging...Laura?my blood vessels became to boil up as soon as I saw Kookie walking away I walked to my destination whilst thinking what just happened and why I'm getting angry all of a sudden?I don't like him like that do I?

I'm confused.

Jimin's pov:
I almost fell asleep in mr wangs class but a sudden vibrate made me jump I got my phone out of my pocket since we are aloud to have phones out for stuff.Mr wang looked at me and asked"Jimin you better not be texting in my class or else I will confiscate your phone"."no sir I'm researching of how the world war began and why it did"I replied without hesitation.he just nodded and carried on teaching.i looked back down my phone and saw..
                DMS
Suga:
Hey boi I would like you to post another pic for my shrine 👍🏻
Jimin:
Your shrine?😳
Suga:
Nah man I just want to see your cute face again 😘
Jimin:
...
Okay then...

I did what I was told and posted a picture of one of my photos for a magazine.
PJliving_mochi just posted a new post!

Offical_suga and Pinkprincess4ever and 146 other people liked your post!Told to by @offical_suga👍🏻Ilikepotatos2:you look like park Jimin the supermodel!Pinkprincess4ever:@ilikepotatos2 my child is the park Jimin duuhh Offical_suga:a model?wow no...

Told to by @offical_suga👍🏻
Ilikepotatos2:you look like park Jimin the supermodel!
Pinkprincess4ever:@ilikepotatos2 my child is the park Jimin duuhh
Offical_suga:a model?wow now I'm really interested😏
Pinkprincees4ever:@offical_suga touch my child and you're dead
I'm confused.

~~~~~~~~~
Did you like it?did you like it?
Well I hope so and if you don't then get the hell out of here!im jk I promise.I want to add some drama and some taekook and some vmin oops said to much GOTTA BLAST
Ashley out Mann