Laura x Adaline

Don't kill me but imma focus on Laura's and Adaline's relationship...

Laura's pov:
As soon as they left I jumped on the coach and buried myself in my blankets.don't Judge just because my friends are piece of hoes.Im not a hoe when I'm not around them.

I heard a cute giggle coming Adaline.i smiled at her as she sat on the couch next to me."Wanna watch pretty little liars again?"she asked joyfully."NO I WANT TO WATCH STRANGER THINGS!"I shouted whilst pouting.she giggled at me."but I want to watch Pretty little liars"she said teasingly with a cute pout.i rolled my eyes at her."we watched it like a 1000 times."I said.She just snatched the remote from my hands and switched on pretty little liars.

Addy's pov:
Maybe a hour later,I felt a head slowly leaning on my head.A cute sleeping Beauty sleeping peacefully.

Addthehoe just posted a new post!

Chimchim and Theonlyyoongi and 972183 others liked your post!

Little girlie fell asleep 💤❤️😍

Zoeyyyyxox:ew is that lAura?!?SHE'S A LESBIAN?!?disgusting.wtf

TaylorCharles:I actually liked Laura wtf

Addthehoe: @taylorcharles @zoeyyyyxox she can be gay if she wants to she don't need your opinion you piece of cunts.

I looked at Laura who was mumbling in her sleep.
She is going to hate me when Agee finds out...,

~~~~~~~
I know it's short but I can't be bothered so yeah.

ASHLEYY OUTTT MANN