You don't like me?

Jungkook's pov:
My eyes widened in shock and sadness as soon as I heard Jimin and tae are going on a date.I wanted to stay away from them so I stuttered."I-I need to c-check up on Laura"and walked away from the hyungs and went to find Laura.

Jimin's pov:
As soon as Jungkook left.I didn't have a happy smile on instead a frown."I'm happy for you guys?"Jin said confusingly."Tae I thought you didn't want to date..."Namjoon whispered."Well I-I like Jimin..."The younger stuttered.I felt bad,Can't we tell them the truth?I risked it and told them."Listen Guys..."I said worriedly."weren't actually going on a date..."I said."OKAY NOW I'M CONFUSED!"Jin shouted.Namjoon made His boyfriend shush for once."Tae got mad when he saw Jungkook hugging my sister and thought they were a thing..."I whispered but loud enough to make them hear."Tae.Is this true all of what Chim is saying?"Namjoon asked seriously."y-yes"Tae stuttered."and When he announced he was going on a date I thought I would make him jealous?"."BUT as soon as kookie asked who he was going I could tell he panicked.so you know."I said a bit angrily."We all know Jimin would only go out with Suga."Tae smirked making me blush madly."n-no"I stuttered.

Jungkook's pov:
I couldn't find Laura anywhere so I went back to the guys but As soon as I reached the door I could hear them talking.I know it was bad but I tempted to do I did."well I-I like Jimin"Tae stuttered making me not convinced."listen guys"said the tiny boy.im listening bitch."weren't actually going on a date."Jimin said.Wait what?"OKAY NOW I'M CONFUSED"Jin shouted.Yes mum Me too mum."Tae got mad when he saw jungkook hugging my sister."he whispered loud enough to hear.What...He was mad at that?.Namjoon asked if this was true and said "yes,and when he announced he was going on a date I thought I was going to make jealous"YOU SURE DID HYUNG!and made me have a heart attack."BUT as soon as kookie asked who he was going I could tell he panicked.so you know."park Jimin said.as they finished their conversation I went to Jimin's room and stared at Tae only.eveyone looked at me."Tae."I said without hesitation.he looked at me in confusion."do you like me?"I asked cutely.he blushed madly but soon didn't."no I don't like you."Tae said without hesitation."dont you go have to crawl to your little girlfriend?"he said madly.he doesn't like me? Well then this is going to be fun.i smirked making all them confused."awe If you did like me I would have liked you too babes."I pouted.

Jimin's pov:
"Awe if you did like me I would have like you too babes"kookie pouted.babes?."WELL LOOK AT THE TIME I NEED TO GO MODELING WOOPS SORRY GUYS!AND NAMJIN!THERES POPCORN IN MY DESK IF YOU KNOW"I shouted whilst winking at the end leaving them.

~~~~~~~
I'm shit are righting.i bet a two year old is better than me*pouts*.I'm trying to put j-hope in the story but like I don't really have any idea how to put him.I did for chapter 1 but eh didn't talk so like can you give me ideas to how hobi can be in the story??

Ashley out mannn