What are we?

1 month later.....

Jimin's pov:
It's been a month since me and Laura moved in to Yoongi's apartment.
There was only one room left,I had sleep Yoongi which was all I dreamed of.every night I would always cherish,every night would be something new and special.AND NO IT IS NOT SEX.yet.
Laura has been spending most of her time with addy.i swear to god she is lesbian.if she was I wouldn't mind her being with Adaline.
Me,Yoongi and Laura have been thinking of moving to a huge house.and we're thinking about getting a puppy.i would usually watch Cats and dogs videos to heal me up.sometimes force Yoongi watch them with me.

This past week I've been thinking about me and Yoongi..we make out and all but we aren't a thing or anything..I hate to admit but we are just friends?
Maybe he wants friends with benefits?idk man I'm not innocent to think about that shit.

As I exited the building(work)I saw someone with a black coat and a black hat.

Jeez it's like 35 degrees here(I'm in England btw)
I couldn't see who it was seen he had his back to me but then as he turned....it was my goddamm shitty father."well hello motherfucker"I said whilst rolling my eyes.

He just stood there quietly.he looked a bit dodgy."I come to apologize"he said calmly."What for?being a fucking bitch?"I shouted angrily."no for my behavior about you being gay"he replied.i calmed down for once."I need you back to the house your mother has been flooding the house with tears"he said desperately."what makes you think you're gonna take my baby boy away from me?"a deep voice next to me said.Yoongi.As soon as that I felt My "dad" getting all tensed."I need to get to work"Mr Park whispered."you don't have work today do you?"I said with a smirk.after that he left.

*apartment*

Has we got to our apartment.we sat on the couch."Yoongi"I whispered.he looked at me with a smile."what are we hyung?"I said worriedly."I don't know Jiminie what are we?"he said whilst admiring my lips.i just shrugged.After that he leaned forward."go on a date with me Park Jimin"he whispers in my ears.i just smacked my lips into his.he just smiled and kissed back.

~~~~~~~~~~
Yayy you aren't going to hate me anymoreeeeeee.....

Ashley out Mann