Parks at the park

(Jimin's pov)
~new home~

(Jimin's pov)~new home~

(The house)

As I entered with Seulgi and the girls,I could feel the rush of excitement fill me.hee-young started running around in excitement."I'm going to pick a room first Appa!!!"Hee-young screamed in joy.I looked at Hae who was squeezing my hand."are you going to pick a room too?"I asked Hae gently.Hae shyly looked at her sister who was rushing to find a good room.she shook her head.I looked at her in confusion."I want to be with Hee-young!"she said while giving me a nervous look."but baby we promised your sister that she will have her own room"Seulgi said gently.Hae looked sad but she then let go of my hand and went up the stairs slowly to find a room."I bet we're gonna have the worst one"Seulgi sighed making me laugh in amusement.

~3 hours later~

Since Seulgi is at work I decided to take my little girlies to the park near our home.I walked to their playroom.I opened the door to see them playing with dolls."Appa!do you want to play tae party with us?"Hee-young said happily.I loved it when they called the tea party  "Tae party" I always find it amusing.Taehyung is their Godfather btw.I giggled and said "why not go to the park my loves?".Hee-young cheered and Hae smiled lightly."PARK HERE WE COMEEE THE PARKS ARE COMINGG TO COME AND SLAY THE PARK!"I screamed excitedly making Hee-young hyped up.

~at the park~
Hee-young screamed once we entered and run to the slides while Hae happily skipped to the sandpit.I sat down by the bench to watch them.
~15 minutes later~
I was watching them closely when I saw Hae and Hee-young approached a man and a young boy.They were talking and I didn't know what they were saying.god dammit.what if this guy is kidnapper?Then Hee-young took a piece of paper from the man and started running to me."Appa Appa Appa PLAYDATEE!!!"She screamed in my ear and gave me the number of the man that he gave to her."alright alright!"I said making The girls excited.

~~~~~~~~~
Ashley OUT MANNN