A happy ending?

No one's pov
"Ever since Jimin found that I liked him, we confessed to each other, it felt like the first time we were together,magical and amazing. I was in love with him so I couldn't wait and I proposed to him and then we got married remember?"Yoongi asked to the Hae and Hee-young who were now 15."I remember we got to be the flower girls"Grinned Hee-young while Hae nodded happily."and Jihoon was the page boy"Jimin said while laughing as he sat down next to Yoongi."Dad stop embarrassing me"Jihoon said in embarrassment making everyone laugh at him.

"They were some good memories"Jimin said happily whilst thinking of the memories."I want you guys to make memories like us"Yoongi said."I want to fall in love like you guys did"Hae said quietly."you will,just be patient"Yoongi said while smiling."You should love yourself before loving others"Jimin replied."I don't wanna fall in love I just want to make good memories"Hee-young shouted."sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory"Yoongi whispered quietly.

"Well you should be prepared for bad ones too,Life isn't full of perfection and theres people who would want to destroy your life because of how they've been treated."Jihoon said with no emotion."not only there's happiness and positivity but there's jealousy violence hatred sadness and negativity so don't expect everything to be perfect"Jihoon said once more.

"You are right jihoon"Hae said with a smile."But I want to spread happiness so people won't feel hatred and sadness in them"Hae said still with a smile."That's impossible"Jihoon said."no anything is possible if you believe, anyways stop being so miserable you will wrinkles"Hee-Young said while dragging Hae and Jihoon outside.

Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other with a smile."I love you"Jimin said with sparkles in his eyes."I love you too"Yoongi replied while leaning into Jimin for a kiss.

Book FINISHEDDDD omggg this feels so sadddd I'm gonna miss writing this book 😭
But thank you all for reading until the very end it means the world to me to see people reading my books ❤️