Chapter Seven

Neko! Eddie Master! Richie part two
All characters are about 16
Ddlb your welcome
No smut, (I'm kind of scared to write smut because I don't want my book to get taken down)
----Two months later----
It had been two months since Richie took Eddie in. Ever since then, Eddie was his little kitten. He loved him and found him so adorable that all he wanted to do was pinch, kiss, caress his cheeks. Currently, Eddie was in a little ballerina outfit, prancing and dancing around the room, waiting for Richie to enter. "Chee! I reddie!"

Richie entered the room. His eyes lit up as he saw his short boyfriend in a cute ballerina outfit. "Wike it, Dada?" Richie walked over to him fast, planting a kiss on his lips as he crouched down. He decorated Eddie's entire face with kisses. "Princess, you look so adorable," he cooed, pinching his cheeks. Eddie giggled, "me wike dress. It's pwetty." "Sure it's pretty, but you're whats making it pretty. You look beautiful."

Eddie went into the bathroom and changed into his casual little outfit, a baby blue oversized sweater and thigh highs. Richie smiled as he came into the room, "baby, would you like to wear a skirt? We need to go over to Uncle Mike's house, he has a new little. And guess what?" Eddie innocently looked up at him, "wha, daddy?" Richie kissed his cheek, "he's a kitten, just like you!" Eddie frowned, "I don wanna go." Richie looked at him, confused, "why?" Eddie looked away, "I don wanna meet another kitty. I'm da cutest kitty!"

Richie nodded, "you are. But baby, we need to go. C'mon, baby boy." Eddie frowned, pouting. "Eddie, stop pouting right now or Ocho isn't coming with us." Eddie whimpered but stopped. "Good boy, now get dressed, baby. I promise it'll be fun." "I don wike oo anymore, dada. Oo mean." Eddie got off Richie's lap and stomped away to get dressed. Richie was trying hard to control his temper. He hadn't punished Eddie yet, and he didn't want to punish him today.

Eddie quickly huffed and put on a white skirt. He also crabbed his cute collar that had a cute bell on the front. He was cuter than any kitty and he knew it. Who was that new kitty anyway? He exited the room, finding Richie waiting in the living room. Eddie looked down, feeling sad about the things he said. He crawled onto the couch, next tot Richie. When the tall boy didn't react, he crawled onto his lap, letting out a small meow. "Dada..."

"Is someone sorry for their uncalled for actions, little boy?" Richie looked at Eddie sideways. Eddie meowed in response, rubbing himself against the older boy. "I sowwy! I wove oo, Dada! Pwease forgive kitten." Eddie felt a hand playing with his ears, making him purr. "You're forgiven, baby. I love you too." Eddie licked his cheek, giggling. "Now let's go." The two quickly got up and exited the house.

Mike's house wasn't that far away. 10 minutes or so later, the two were outside his house. "Behave, baby. Okay?" Eddie nodded, receiving a kiss. "I love you, Eds." "I wove oo too." The two got out of the car, Eddie shyly staying behind Richie.         The taller boy knocked on the door, Mike opening it with a smile. "Hey, Richie." He saw Eddie, "hi, Eds. How's my favorite little guy doing?" "I good, Uncle Mikey." Eddie noticed a small kitten hiding behind Mike. "Oh, come in. Let me introduce you to Will." Reddie entered, taking off their shoes. Eddie glared at Will, who was a smaller kitten.

Richie turned around, smiling at the kitten who was sitting on the sofa, licking his paw. "Aw, aren't you cute. Hi, Will. I'm Uncle Richie." Will meowed shyly, making Richie awe even more. Eddie had to admit, Will was pretty darn cute. He was scared that he was cuter than him. The four took a seat, Richie and Eddie meeting Will. Will looked at Eddie, shyly extending his hand. "H-Hewo, I Will." Eddie slapped his hand away, glaring at him. Will whimpered, meowing in response.

Richie frowned at Eddie, nudging him. "Eddie." He warned, giving him a stern look. Eddie rolled his eyes, "I no wanna meet ugly kitty, daddy. Will ugly. Will bad." Will instantly curled up to Mike, sniffling. He was a really sensitive kitten, really shy too. His ears flattened, meowing at Mike who tried to comfort him. "Dada, I ugly?" He asked to Mike, who instantly shook his head, "no, baby. You're beautiful."

"Eddie!" Richie stood up, now slightly yelling. Eddie cowered back, letting out a small meow. "Apologize, or else." "Oh, Richie. It's okay-" "No, Mike. It's not. I will not tolerate a bad kitten." Eddie whimpered at being called a bad kitten. "I sowwy, daddy." "No!" He sighed, mumbling an, "idiot," under his breathe. Eddie heard it, making him sniffle. "Don't apologize to me. Apologize to Will." "It otay, Uncle Richie." "No darling, he needs to apologize." Eddie wiped at his eyes, "I-I sowwy, Will." "It otay, Eddie."

Richie gently took his hand, pulling him to the corner. "Cowner time, daddy?" Eddie asked, looked at his feet. "No, baby. I wanted to apologize for yelling, I know how much you hate yelling. And for slipping up and calling you an idiot. You're not an idiot, darling." Eddie meowed at Richie, looking up, seeing Richie melt at his cuteness. "I sowwy too, dada. Me just felt wike Will was cuter and pwettier than me."

Richie crouched down, "aww, baby no. Nobody is prettier and cuter than my little kitten." He scratched Eddie's ear, making him purr and meow at him. "Twank oo." "you're welcome, cutie. Now let's go." Eddie attempted to walk back, but Richie picked him up, "not without a kissy. Give daddy a kiss." Eddie giggled, giving him a kiss."