Chapter Seventeen

•S M U T ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18 YEARS OLD DON'T LIKE DON'T READ BCS THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES SEXUAL ACTIVITY
INVOLVES TEASING•

Richie placed the chips onto the table, looking around and nodding in approval. The losers were going to come over any minute. He had the movies, the sleeping bags, the snacks, everything reddie. While he managed everything, his baby boy was taking a nap. It was time to wake him up though. 

Richie walked to the bedroom, opening the door carefully, trying not to make it creak. He smiled adoringly when he saw Eddie all curled up into a ball, hugging a pillow. Richie walked over, sitting on the bed as he ran his hand through Eddie's curls. Eddie opened his eyes sleepily, smiling cutely, "Hi, Chee." "Hey, baby. Get your ass up, the losers are coming soon." Eddie groaned, "noooo." He cuddled deeper into the pillow, pouting.

Eddie jumped when he felt a hand slap his ass. "Richie!" Eddie yelled, blushing. "Sorry, darling. Couldn't help myself." Richie smirked, "And I won't be able to help myself again if you don't get up." Eddie pouted, angrily crossing his arms and getting up. "Fucker." Richie tutted, "that hurts my feelings, Spaghetti." "Good."

Eddie got up, grabbing one of Richie's shirts and putting it on. It landed below his thighs, because SOMEONE is too tall what. "You look so cute in my shirts, baby boy," Richie cooed, kissing Eddie quickly. Eddie blushed, stuttering out a thank you. The pair walked out of the bedroom, Eddie smiling as he saw the living room. "You really have outdone yourself this time, Rich." "What can I say? I'm the best. The bomb.com." Eddie rolled his eyes, "egotistical shit." "That's no way to talk to daddy." "Shut up."

Richie's head snapped towards the door as the bell rang. "Guess someone's here." He rushed to the door, opening it to reveal Mike, Stenbrough and Benverly. My son, Mike stepped forward, "hello gays. May we enter?" Richie grinned, stepping aside. "Course." The losers entered, not bothering to take their shoes off. Eddie came in, a grin on his pink lips, "Hi everyone!" "Hello, Eddie," the all said.

The group settled down onto the couch, getting comfy and kicking the shoes off their feet. "Okay, so, we have five movies to get through. I say we start of with a horror movie." "YEAH!" Eddie wasn't sure. He meekly nodded though. Once Richie put in The Silence Of The Lambs, Eddie was all cuddled up to him on the back couch. They were out of view for the rest of the losers.

Eddie started getting scared at a particular scene, gripping Richie's shirt. "C-Chee? Can we watch something else?" Richie smirked, picking Eddie up and placing him o his lap, "what? Scared?" Eddie nodded, whimpering. "Sorry, baby. Everyone's enjoying the film."

Eddie's eyes filled with tears, "please? I-I won't be able to sl-" He shivered when he felt a hand snake up his thigh. "How bout I take your mind off it. But you gotta promise to be quiet." Eddie nodded, biting his lip. "Are you going to be a good boy for me?" Richie said, his hand dangerously close to Eddie's crotch. "Y-Yes." "Good boy."

Richie palmed Eddie through his pants, using his other hand to increase the volume of the film. This way, the losers wouldn't hear Eddie even if he slipped up. Richie didn't want his baby to be humiliated or feel embarrassed. "R-Richie! Please!" "What do you want me to do, baby? I can't understand."

Richie smirked as he played around with Eddie. "T-touch me! Please." Richie stopped palming him and instead, he snuck his hand into Eddie's shorts. Eddie threw his head back as he felt Richie wrapping his hand around his member. "Like that, baby boy?" Eddie let out a loud moan, making Richie go agonizingly slow. "Bad boy. I told you not to be loud." Eddie whimpered, "sorry, s-sir." "Sir? That's new. I like it." He went faster on command, making Eddie buck his hips. Richie ran his finger over Eddie's tip a few times, kissing his neck.

"Cmon, I know you're close for me." Eddie moaned, making Richie cover his mouth. "I-I need to cu- I'm going to-" "not without my permission you're not. Hold it until I tell you to." Eddie whimpered, struggling not to release. "P-Please I can't-" "Hold it or else." Richie went faster and fast, constantly rubbing Eddie's tip. "I can't!" "Yes you can. I don't want to have to punish you, baby. Be a good boy and hold it." Eddie whimpered. The pleasure was to much. With a single stroke, he felt himself cumming all over Richie's hand.

Richie tutted, "I told you not to cum without my permission." Eddie's eyes widened, "I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please don't puni-" his hips jerked as he felt Richie move his hand again. "You're going to cum for me again. This time, with permission." The overstimulation was too much for Eddie. He had never came twice. "I-I can't, stop, pl-please, Richie, I can't."

He was flipped over, a smack being left onto his ass. "That's sir to you." Richie knew Eddie was okay though. They had established a safe word which they had been using for years; Beep Beep. Eddie knew he was close again, "S-Sir, I need to cum. P-Please, may I?" Richie kissed his cheek, "of course, go ahead." Eddie came, almost screaming. He trembled as Richie let go of his member. "Good boy, you did so well, I'll be sure to reward you later." Eddie smiled, "I love you, Richie." Richie patted his bum, smiling adoringly, "I love you too, Eddie." "Now cuddle me, bitch."

WOOO WOOOP IM GOING TO HELL THAT WAS DEFINITELY THE SMUTTIEST SMUT I HAVE EVER WROTE.

Question: Is Mike a good daddy? Is Will a good little?
2nd Question: Is Richie a good daddy? Is Eddie a good little?
3rd question: do you want a Q and A for the characters? If so, write a question for whichever character you want. Including me myself and I (pun intended)
4th; Neko Eddie chapter or Little Eddie chapter next chapter?