Chapter Fourty Six

Requested by iiseptliperii
DDLB REDDIE
ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18 AND BLAH BLAH BLAH

Richie was driving home with his little boy sitting in the seat next to him. They had just been at the
doctor. Eddie had gotten his tonsils removed and currently, he was fast asleep. Richie smiled at him, his eyes glancing at him every few seconds. He couldn't take his eyes off him. Eddie just looked too cute.

To maintain stability and safety, Richie forced himself to take his eyes off Eddie and focus on the road. After approximately twenty minutes, Richie had parked to car. He got out of the car and walked around, opening Eddie's door. He unbuckled his seatbelt and picked his baby up.

A few whines escaped Eddie's lips as he nuzzled into Richie's neck, a pleased sigh escaping his lips which for follower by small whimpers. "Shh, baby. You did so good for daddy. Aren't you a cute little baby? So brave." Eddie fell asleep once again with the help of Richie's soothing voice.

Richie smiled at the boy in his arms as he walked towards their door. He struggled to unlock it with a sleeping boy in his arms, but managed to do so without dropping Eddie. "Dadadada." Eddie murmured, babbling nonsense. "Mind repeating that, baby? Daddy loves to hear you call his name. Especially when we're having se- especially when we're together, totally."

To his disappointment, Eddie's big, chocolate eyes welled up with tears. They began to roll down his cheeks as he whimpered. "No-No, why the tears, baby boy?" "H-Huw-Huwt." Eddie was in a smaller space, around 2 years old now. Richie caressed his soft cheek, smiling gently. "I know, sweetheart. But daddy hates to see his precious boy hurting and sad. Where is my happy baby, hm?"

Eddie continued crying. "S-Sowwy, da-dada!" He wailed. "You didn't do anything wrong, pumpkin. You were so brave. You will be hurt for a few days, but I will be here to care for you. We can do whatever you want. Please try to stop crying, baby. I hate to see you so upset."

Eddie tried to stop crying, wiping at his precious eyes. "O-Otay." Richie shut the door behind them, kissing Eddie's cheek. Soon, Eddie had stopped crying, whimpering every now and then, hiccuping too. "Good baby boy." Richie took his shoes off once he set Eddie onto the sofa. He then went back to his baby and sat him on his lap. Eddie nuzzled into Richie, "p-proud, dada?" "More than proud, baby."

Richie began kissing his face and tickling Eddie's sides. The small boy began squealing and giggling, thrashing around, trying escape Richie's tickling fingers. "D-Daddy!"

To let his poor boy breathe, Richie stopped, but only for a second. After some time, when Eddie's breathing and heart rate went back to normal, Richie started tickling him again.

Eddie began crying again. Richie stopped instantly, "I'm sorry, baby. Did I hurt you?" His baby began giggling, jumping off his lap. "Nunu! Just to make you stop." Richie relaxed, but then smirked evilly. "Oh? Is that so, little boy?" Eddie grinned up at him, nodding his head. "I think my little boy has been naughty lately, hm?" Eddie shivered. "I-I-" Richie grabbed him, picking him up and placing him onto his lap again. He buried his nose into the crook of Eddie's neck, inhaling his lavender scent.

Eddie whimpered, wiggling around a bit. "Naughty boy." Richie whispered. "Daddddy!" Eddie whined, making Richie giggle in response. "Oh, fineee. What do you want, baby boy?" "Boi I want choco choco milk." HE SAID DO YOU LOVE ME I TELL HIM ONLY PARTLY I ONLY LOVE MY BED AND CHOCO CHOCO MILK IM SORRY