Chapter Twenty Four

Requested by croe840
Part two to last chapter
Ddlb and trigger warning. There is self harm in this chapter. All characters are above 18 years old.
Mike had forgotten to call Richie and explain what had happened. He was currently asleep, a smol baby Will in his arms. The poor baby was wearing his little baby blue penguin onesie. He was exhausted, instantly sleepy after his reward wink wonk wink.

Meanwhile, Eddie was feeling really bad. Richie had fallen asleep as well after cuddling his baby for hours. Eddie, dressed in a cute little tutu, decided to wiggle out of Richie's arms. He managed to do it, one of the advantages of being so smol, and silently hopped off the bed. He looked at Richie one last time before he tip toed to the bathroom.

He was still so shook. Why would Will say those things to him. That wasn't Will. Eddie was really sad about losing his best friend. Really sad. He was also sad that Will called him all those. He couldn't believe it.

Eddie opened the door, not bothering to close it, an grabbed Richie's razor. He put it under the tap and washed it, wincing when he accidentally cut his finger. Tears filled his eyes and he pouted, looking at the freshly bleeding cut. He was about to yell for his daddy but he stopped. Eddie sighed, holding his breathe as he put the razor against his arm, careful not to cut a vein.

He put more pressure as he made a big but not deep cut on his arm. Blood flew out as Eddie dropped the razor, crying at the pain. He was too gone into little space. Richie woke up due to his cries, making him shoot out of bed. He ran to the bathroom, shocked as he was met by Eddie, holding his bleeding arm. "D-Daddy! Huwts!" Richie was fucking angry man like wow. "That fucking shit Will better have something to say. I don't even care if he's my brother's boyfriend, I'll kick his ass." He picked Eddie up, looking at the cut closely.

"Why would you do that, Eddie? Baby, did you use my razor?! I told you that those could be dangerous! You even cut your finger? What if I lost you, huh? Think about that. Instead of being selfish, think about how you would effect other people that care about you!" Eddie started crying again. Richie was so sad to see his baby like this. Eddie and crying should not be in the same sentence. "Princess, I didn't mean it like that. I'm so sorry." He sniffled as he kissed the baby boy's cheek.

"It otay dada. Pwease chocowate, pwetty pwease?" Richie chuckled, "after we bandage your arm and finger up. Then of course, baby. You've been such a good boy. My good boy. I'll get you a soufflé next time we go out. I also need to have a chat with William." Eddie nodded, pouting his lips. "Kissie?" Richie pretended to talk about it, "hmm, what do you say?" He bounced Eddie a bit, readjusting him as well. "Pwease!" Richie placed two small kisses followed by woah woah kiss on Eddie's lips.

"Okay, let's bandage you up."

Mike had woken up. He was met by the small if vanilla and strawberry. Then he looked down at his arms to see his cutie pie sleeping soundly. Mike had something planned for them today. Something Will would like, maybe even love. The tall boy decided to wake the short boy up by kissing his cheek repeatedly while tickling him.

Will woke up, giggling cutely. "D-Daddy! St-Stop!! Heheh!" Mike stopped after a minute, his hands stopping their previous motion and his lips retreating from Will's cheek. Will pouted, "d-dada! Kiss kiss!" Mike chuckled at him, "hmm, should I?" Will climbed on top of his lap, snuggling into his chest. "Or should I not?" Will buried his face into Mike's chest and whined. "Mikey!" "Uh, fine!"

Will giggled as Mike attacked him with kisses. The two jumped, hearing Mike's phone start to ring. "There a dick theres a dick on the end of the line, and this dick this dick calls you all of the time..." (this is an actual ringtone. Buy it. Now.) Mike sighed, knowing instantly who it was. Will looked at him curiously, "who that, daddy?" "Go play with your dolls, I'll be back." Will pouted as Mike left the room, answering the phone. He walked up to the door and listened, "Okay, let me just find a pen and a paper. Don't end the call, I'm putting you on the table."

Will cane out of the room as Mike left to go get the things he needed. He grabbed the phone and said, "hewo?" Richie tensed. "William?" Will froze. It was Richie. "H-Hewo uncwle Richie." Richie clenched his hand. "The hell I am, I'm not your fucking uncle. I don't see you as family anymore, not after the crime you did. How did your daddy beat you, huh? Are you black and blue. Cuz I know how hard he gets with his punishments, oh I know. I bet you're limping your way around the house."

Poor baby Will had began to cry. "I-I no mean i-it. I-I sorry, I-I-" the phone was snatched from him, Will being met by angry eyes. The same pairs of chocolate brown eyes softened once they saw Will's eyes letting out tears. "Oh baby, my baby. Come here." Mike let Will cry into his shirt as he rubbed his back. "What did you, piece of shit, say to him!?" Richie was outraged, "what?! Its not like you haven't beaten him before." Mike's jaw was dropped. "I would NEVER lay a hand on Will in the wrong way unless it's a punishment or he gives me permission (cuz Will's kinky man but also a soft smol baby.) You cannot say those, Richard."

"Well, Michael, if I don't recall, last night your little caused my baby to almost kill himself. And now you're fucking defending him. Imagine it, Mike. Will, on the edge of cutting himself, tears of heartbreak streaming down his face. Imagine it, put yourself in my shoes. You're precious princess is going to kill themselves because now they hate themselves because of their best friend." Mike couldn't imagine it.

"Well, Richard, you arrogant shit, imagine your brother, your best-friend blaming Eddie because of something bad he said about appearance, yet he wasn't talking about Will, he was talking about how he thought of himself and Will misunderstood it. And then you get all angry at Eddie as soon as we leave and you're about to spank him with the cane yet you can't bring yourself to do it because you find your baby, sobbing and shaking into the bedsheets, apologizing over and over again. You talk to Eddie and he explains what happened and guilt floods you as you didn't listen to him and just yelled at him."

Richie was shook. "Will thinks he's ugly?" Mike hummed in response. "And the things he said to Eddie were actually about himself?" "Yes." "SHIT! I need to apologize to Will! Shit, shit, shit! I'm so fucking sorry, I'll bring Eddie over too, we'll be there in 10."

Part three?
ALSO TODAY I DID JMUNESCO/MUNESCO AND WIWOWOWOWOWK IT WAS SO GOOD