Chapter Thirty Eight

Ddlb and Bdsm
All characters are over the age of 18
I'm also doing the mutliple choice thing again since I'm le Goddess.
A: Richie punishing Eddie when he's sad and then he needs to like sMut iT uP to make Eddie feel better
B: Stenbrough with some orgasm denial, humiliation and stuff n stuff. Yes I have sinned I need Jesus welcome to hell.
C: Eddie trying out bondage with Richie (BDSM)

Will felt particularly moody that day. He wanted to just lay in bed and die. I have never written a sentence so relatable in my life. Mike, on the other hand, was having none of it. He was also moody, but trying not to show Will. Currently, Will was in sub space, so he didn't need to be as gentle with him as he would've been if he was in little space.

Unfortunately for Will, the couple had to go out to a BDSM club to meet with Reddie and Mike's work clients. Mike was all dressed up, fixing his tie as Will sat on the bed, a grumpy expression on his face. "I don't want to go." Mike sent him a look. "Fix your attitude before I do it for you, Will. I'm having none of it today, this meeting had to go according to plan and I expect you to be on your best behavior." Will nodded submissively, not making eye contact.

Mike nodded approvingly before he sprayed on some cologne. "Want some?" He asked, looking at Will through the mirror. "Yes, master." He kept his gaze low. One of their rules was that the submissive was to never make eye contact with the dominant. It was a sign of disrespect. However, the rules changed when Will was in little space. Mike sprayed some on Will, expecting a, "thank you," but it never came. "What do you say, Will?" He asked firmly. "Thank you, master," Will murmured, frowning.

Mike didn't like it when Will was grumpy. He really didn't enjoy it. They would fight a lot and it would result in Will getting punished and Mike feeling guilty because he hates punishing Will. "Change your attitude, I won't warn you again." Will nodded, sighing. "Go get your collar. You can choose which colour you want." Will jumped off the bed, stomping towards the drawer in which they held the collars. He chose the baby blue one. "Help me put it on."

Mike turned around, "Show me respect. I don't want to remind you again. You'll get corner time. You will not boss me around, slave." Will tried to suppress the need to roll his eyes at that. "Sorry, sir. Will you please help me put my collar on?" Mike bit back a smile and nodded, "sure." Will turned around as Mike put his collar on. Placing a quick kiss to his head, Mike clapped his hands together. "Okay. Let's go. I expect full respect and good behavior from you, Will." Will nodded, following Mike out the door.

The reason Will was so grumpy was because he couldn't slip into little space. It had been a week and he couldn't. Poor baby would also have nightmares about the mind flayed and losing Mike. He never told Mike though, even if it was technically breaking their third rule; always tell daddy if you wanna be little. So sleep deprived, grumpy Will sat in the passengers seat, watching the stars as Mike drove to the BDSM club.

Mike noticed Will's hands shake, making him look at him with worry. "You okay, Will?" Will nodded, making Mike tut at him. "I expect verbal responses, Will. Verbal." "Y-Yes master I'm fine." Mike patted Will's thigh dismissively. He quickly parked the car, Will waiting for Mike to come get him. He helped Will out of the car, holding his wrist as he dragged him inside the building.

It was a big building. Very modern too. The inside was a nice restaurant with many slaves and masters. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling, the floor was polished well. It was really a clean and well designed place. Will looked around in awe. It was his second time at the building and it still make him nervous.

Richie and Eddie were alreddie there along with the business people. They were seated around a large gathering table. A man, about twenty years old, stood up to greet Mike. Will kept his gaze low, feeling really self conscious around others. Eddie tried to give him a smile but didn't when he saw Richie send him a disapproving look. Richie knew that Will would get into trouble if he made eye contact with anyone without permission. Eddie's rules were more basic and simple since he was much more of a little rather than a slave.