Chapter Fifty Three

DDLB BYLER
ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18
EXTREME FLUFF YOU MAY DIE

"That's it, baby. Breathe. Only two more to go. You're going great." Will had been a bad boy and Mike was, miserably, punishing him. He only had two more to go, but the poor baby was quivering all around. "I-I c-can't," Will whimpered, sobs raking through his body. He covered his mouth, trying to muffle his sobs. His other hand was covering his doe eyes. Mike's eyes watered as well. He rubbed Will's back. "Are you alright, baby?"

Will murmured some words, stuttering them all out as tears dribbled down his precious cheeks. "D-Daddy, W-Willy sowwy!" He finally said. Mike's heart clenched. "Do you need to safeword, my love? You can always, ALWAYS safeword." Will nodded finally. His dom reached down and kissed his back softly, peppering kisses as he rubbed his ass.

Once was done, Mike picked him up, gently setting him on his lap. Will sniffled, wrapping his arms around Mike's neck and softly crying into the crook of his neck. "You did so well. You're my good little boy, aren't you? You did so so well. Made daddy really proud. Such a good boy."

Will sniffled, "da-daddy not mad a-at Willy no mo?" "Baby, I can never be mad at you. I was just disappointed. But never mad." Will nodded as Mike rubbed his back side. "Let's get some cream for you, my love." Will nodded, squealing when Mike kissed all over his face softly. He picked him up, taking in his scent. "You smell absolutely divine, baby." "Tw-Twank foo, daddy!" Will squirmed around a bit, giggling into Mike's neck.

Little Will had always been a sweet boy. Really shy too. So the first time he was punished, it was as if he was traumatized. After his spanking, he went down on his knees and begged for forgiveness. He had cried for hours and thrashed around when Mike tried to hold him. Mike had to talk to Will for an hour about the purposes of punishments and no matter what he did, ever, he would never stop loving Will.

"Oh look at you, cutie. You're adorable." Will giggled, "we-weawlly?" "Yes baby, really. Now let's spread some cream on your little butt." He sat on the closed toilet lid and pulled Will over his lap. "Stick it out, little duck." Will did so, sticking his little butt out. Mike ran his fingers through his hair as he kneaded the cream into his ass.

Will whimpered loudly, "s-sowwy again, d-daddy. I won't cum without permission and yell at you again." The way Will said it was heartbreaking. Mike bit his lip.

"My sweet boy, that's not the reason why I gave you twenty spankings. I would never punish you this severely for cumming without permission. Maybe a time out but never a spanking! Do you think I could do that to such a sweet, pretty boy?" Will giggled, kicking his legs. Mike picked him up once again and taking him to the bedroom.

He quickly dressed his little boy in a duckling onesie, thus earning the nicknames, "little duck," "duckie," "baby duck." Will also had a matching duck paci. "Da-Dawwy, I had question." Will asked, nuzzling into Mike's neck. "Yes, baby?" "How much daddy love Wiwwy?"

Mike was about to go on for hours about how much he loves Will but he stopped and said, "look outside, little duck." Will did so. "Count how many stars there are. That's how much I love you." "B-But dawwy, i-it's morning!" Will nodded with wide eyes. "Exactly."

Tears filled Will's eyes almost automatically. "B-B-But-" He began to quiver. "I-I though-" "My innocent baby. Daddy's sorry, he was just joking. He loves you so much, more than anything in the entire universe. Did you know that if something happened to you, I would die? It's because I love you, sweetie."

"Wuv you too, dawwy."

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SOON IM SORRY LOVES