Chapter Twenty Nine

Ddlb/Bdsm Stenbrough
All characters are over 18 years of age
Choice B: Punishment/Makeup Sex
Smut THERE IS SEXUAL STUFF IN THIS CHAPTER DO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE
AND ALSO THIS PIC OF BABY BILL CRYING REMINDED ME OF THIS SO THIS IS HIM CRYING BUT AGED UP SO TOOT IMAGINE HIM AS AN OLDER VERSION BYE.

Stan dragged Bill to the playroom, seething in anger (fifty shades of Stan what? Jk). Bill had been nothing but disrespectful the whole entire night, embarrassing Stan in front of all his friends. He kept fidgeting, shaking his hands and legs around, wiggling, squirming. Stan was reaching the point were he was about to spank Bill in front of everyone, yet that would be too harsh. He had warned Bill a few times yet he continued acting disrespectful.

Stan threw him onto the bed, locking the door behind him. "What the fuck, slave?" He asked, glaring at the small boy. Bill whimpered, "I-I don't u-understand s-sir." Stan shook his had in disappointment, "of course you don't, stupid slut. You just cannot fucking keep still, can you?" Bill kept his gaze low. In slave-space , he had to show respect to his master. But Bill desired, no, need to be in little space. He had been trying to fight off the feeling for the whole day.

Stan grabbed Bill by his hair, pulling it back so he was forced to look up at Stan. Bill like it when he was strict. That didn't mean he liked it when he was mean. "Maintain eye contact with me, bitch." Bill bit his lip, a nervous habit of his. "Y-Yes s-sir." Bill's stutter got really bad when he was being yelled at. Normally, he actually liked degradation, but today it hurt. He assumed it was because he was at the brink of slipping into little space.

"You distracted me too much, slut. Wonder if I should do isolation or belt?" Bill hated isolation. Isolation in slave-space wasn't corner time. It was being locked in a small room for as long as Stan saw fit or Bill safe worded. He could go with the belt. "B-Belt, m-master?" Stan gripped his hair even tighter, making a cry escape Bill's mouth. "Whatever seems fit to me, whore. You don't have a say in this." Bill nodded, "y-yes sir, s-sorry sir."

Stan thought for a while. He really didn't want to put Bill in isolation. After all, he wasn't actually that mad at him. Being a dominant was harder than being a daddy dom because he was so used to Bill being soft and cuddly that he couldn't bring himself to hurt him or be stricter. However, Bill told him that he knew he loved him and he loved it. Stan enjoyed being both though, so it wasn't anything he was against.

"Fifteen with the belt, on your hands and knees. Put your hands against the bed frame." Bill nodded, scrambling up to be a good boy for Stan. "Bad sluts get punished, Bill. We alreddie talked about this." He got the belt reddie, making sure to get the one that hurt the least. He didn't want to cause actual damage to Bill.

The poor baby boy was close to tears as the spanks began. Stan had handcuffed him to the frame so he wouldn't move. His stomach was also upsetting him. He wanted a cuddly, nice belly rub from his daddy, his sweet boyfriend. The word, "yellow," itched the back of his throat as he counted the fifth spank, "f-f-five." He remembered how much he hated the belt.

SwAt sPanK! "S-six...s-se-seven." He choked on a sob at the eight one, making Stan stop. "Did I tell you to fucking stop, slut? Count or else I'll add five more." Bill was slipping. He was slipping and he was so frustrated by the fact that he couldn't, that he shouldn't. Stan saw Bill's shoulders shake as cries ripped through him, "baby?" He asked, voice laced with concern. "What's your color?"

Red. He wanted to say. But the word wouldn't come out. "Green," he mumbled is instead, regretting it as soon as he said it. Stan was still hesitant but continued anyway, "Then fucking count!" He yelled, slamming the belt down onto Bill's ass. Bill screamed, "d-dad-daddy! Hurts!" Stan stopped instantly. Oh. He thought. Oh shit.

"Billy? Baby?" "D-Dad-d-daddy red! Huwts!" Stan instantly took the handcuffs off, picking the shaking boy up. He took him out of the room and went into their bedroom, setting him onto the bed. He grabbed a yellow oversized sweater and white thigh highs for him, setting them next to the bed. Without putting his clothes on first, he sat Bill onto his lap and rocked him back and forth. poor baby was crying into Stan's shirt. "I-I feel b-bad." "My sweetie. Let's get some cream, then we'll cuddle, hmm? Daddy's here for you."

Bill nodded, rubbing his eyes. "And look, baby! Lola is here!" Bill gasped, making grabby hands at the little sunflower plushie. Stan picked that out for him specially because as he said, Bill was his little baby sunflower. "I'm sorry, baby boy. I didn't know you were in little space. I'm really sorry, baby." "It okay dada, i no tell you. It my fault." "No baby, it's not your fault. Nothing is."

Bill had one question to ask Stan. "Why daddy act mean today? Angry?" Stan sighed, "I'm sorry about that too. I noticed that I was especially mean to you today. It's just that I'm under a lot of pressure and the thing that happened with Will and Eddie, like we nearly lost Eddie because of a misunderstanding. I'm still not over that. I'm really sorry, honey. I shouldn't have taken out my feelings on you." Bill sniffled, "please daddy no be sad. Makes Billy sad too."

Stan just hugged the smaller boy tighter, rubbing his back up and down. "I love you, baby." "I love you too, Stan! But I love Lola more, Lola is my bestest friend!" "Its best friend, baby. And I'm hurt. Really hurt." "Sowwy, daddy. Forgive please?" "Only if you give me something in return," Stan replied, winking.

YES IK THERE IS NO SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER BUTS ITS LIKE 12 AM AND IM TIRED AND I JUST WANTED TO PUBLISH THIS SMUT NEXT CHAPTER I SWEAR AND PROMISE.
Also can you gays i mean guys suggest some good gay movies? Like Call Me By Your Name is an example. PLZ I NEED EM TO GIMMIE MOTIVATION.