Chapter Ninety-Nine

Screaming and crying as he was tossed toward the isolation room wasn't the best day for Eddie so far. "FUCKING LET ME GO!" He heedlessly cursed, not knowing nor was he aware that acting out was only adding more onto his plate.

Eddie kicked Richie in the balls as he tried to get away, the boy hunching over in pain as he yelped. Recovering quickly as he was used to it, he grabbed Eddie's upper arm tightly. Eddie kept crying, knowing very well that he deserved the punishment. But not this kind.

He was the biggest claustrophobe, but his boyfriend wasn't aware of that. He had left out the significant, important detail when he and Riche were discussing their rules, safewords, yadda yadda yadda.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" He cried, crocodile tears running down his face as he was forced into the room. All he had done was run away from Richie when he was little and bite him until he left marks in Richie's arm. With a heavy heart and long breaths to refrain from crying, Richie gently pushed Eddie into the room.

It was cold inside, fairly small, like a little closet. The good thing was that it was actually a bathroom with a house telephone, a shower and a toilet. "D-Daddy," Eddie whimpered with tears running down his cheeks, his lips red with coats of saliva. "Please don't make me go in there," he said in a very watery tone, his voice unsteady like he was about to break.

"I know, baby. Just thirty minutes. Take your punishment like a good boy." With that, the door shut before Eddie could react, leaving him in darkness. "NO, DADDY!" He screamed, running to the door, pounding on it, trying to kick it open.

"Eddie, if you continue acting like a brat, the time will be forty-five minutes." "FUCK YOU! I HATE YOU!" Richie sighed, "Forty-five minutes it is." His heart continued breaking as Eddie continued sobbing.

"I'll be back soon. I love you." That was nowhere enough to reassure Eddie. His heart dropped when he heard the sound of a door locking, specifically the isolation room's lock. He was feeling as if the walls were caving in on him while he sobbed, trying the handle. It wouldn't even budge.

For fifteen long minutes, he punched the door, until he felt an excruciating amount of pain in his wrist. The next time he punched it, he heard a crack, making him scream bloody murder, holding his wrist. He sobbed like he never had before, and he knew he had to get out before he passed out from either fear or pain.

That's when his eyes landed on the phone. Richie was outside, lawing the mown with a straw hat on, acting like the daddy he was when his phone began to ring. He spat out the piece of straw in his mouth and without checking the caller ID, he answered the phone.

"Hello?" "Pl-please g-get m-m-me o-out, daddy" whispered Eddie, his voice strained and hoarse which impacted his volume. "Baby," Richie said, his heart feeling like a wall of bricks when he heard his baby's hurting voice. "You need to learn and take your punishment."

"R-Red, daddy. I-I need o-out," His voice grew quieter, "I-I think my wrist's broken," as soon as he heard that, Richie sprinted inside, not caring about the stupid garden that was half done and half not.

As he neared the isolation room, the sound of the whimpers and cries increased. He instantly unlocked the door, cursing at himself for forgetting to turn the lights on the inside of the room. He turned them on and was met with the heartbreaking sight of his baby, crying as he cradled his wrist.

"I'm here, my love," Richie whispered, slowly moving towards the boy and scooping him up. "Can you move your wrist?" He asked very very softly. Eddie made an attempt and managed to move it, making Richie sigh in relief. "It's not broken, baby. If it was, you wouldn't have been able to move it." Eddie sniffled, calmed down as Richie gently picked him up, carrying him out of the cold room.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I should've been inside when you called out your safeword." Eddie buried his face in his neck, his tears stopped. "Daddy, no go back there 'gain." Richie frowned, "What's wrong about it? Is there a special reason, baby?" He set his boy down onto his bed, getting out his bandages and first aid kit as Eddie explained.

"Eddie cwaustrophobic. Vewy scawed when in dere." Richie gasped, dropping the kit. He ran to his boy and engulfed him into a hug, kissing his head and face. "I'M SO SORRY! O H MY GOD!" He paced around the room, slapping himself a few times, making Eddie giggle but also whimper. "BABY! I WILL BU RN THAT ROOM! Never EVER ARE YOU GOING BACK IN THER, YA HEAR ME? DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU KILL SOMEONE! I M S O S O R R Y!"

"Shhhh. Yay but oo too woud. Wrap my wrist now and then cuddle me." "Yes, sir!"