Chapter Seventy-Eight

Requested 

Reddie DDLB

---

Eddie chewed on his lower lip in anticipation. He intently watched the Bye Bye Man, covering his eyes during the really scary parts. He was home alone, breaking a rule as he watched a horror movie. He wasn't allowed to watch horror movies without permission, yet he was without a care in the world.

His heart was thundering against his battered ribcages, his breath shallow. The scene in front of him morbid, blood splattering everywhere. Eddie watched, petrified as he yelped, a jump scare filling the screen.

With shaky hands, he turned the television off, not being able to take the horror. Eddie cuddled into his stuffed llama, whimpering as he rocked himself back and forth.

 With wide eyes, he scanned the living room, unaware of the horrors lurking behind him. He whipped around, panting, scared that some sort of beast was creeping behind him.

Eddie let out a sob when the thunder struck, the whole house shaking lightly. It was nothing in comparison to the shaking boy. Eddie mewled, pulling the hood over his little unicorn onesie, shaking as he shut his eyes tightly.

---

It had been two hours, and Eddie hadn't moved an inch from his spot. Still shaking, he let out a scream when he heard the front door knob jiggle. "Baby?" Richie asked, putting his keys away, alert because of the sudden scream.

Eddie relaxed a little, running up to his daddy, hugging his lower hips. "Da! Hewo!" He said, still looking around, blinking rapidly. "Hey, baby. Is something wrong? You screamed when I came in."

Eddie so desperately wanted to tell him about the movie, but it was a confession about him breaking a rule. He shook his head, "Nu, me is awwite, dada. Wha bout you?" Eddie looked up, jutting his lower lip out. Richie kissed him quickly, "I'm good, baby, even better now since I'm with you."

The boy giggled, blushing. For a minute he forgot about the movie, but soon, the two were sitting on the couch, Eddie shaking again. "Oh, precious. You're shaking all over. Are you sure you're alright?"

Eddie nodded vigorously, "uh hu! Me is gweat!" Richie kissed his head, suspicious but deciding to let it go for now. He turned the television off, anger and concern flooding his senses. The movie was still on. 

Eddie froze, looking at Richie with wide, scared eyes. "Bab-" Eddie let out a loud sob, tears falling down his cheeks in seconds. "Dada, m-me sow-sowwy! N-No mean it-it, was a dware fwom Biwwy!" 

Richie shook his head. "Great, now you're going to be scared for days." Eddie cried even more, clinging onto Richie. "S-Sowwy!" Richie sighed, kissing Eddie's head, wiping his tears away. "What am I going to do with you?" He asked himself. 

"I'm going to have to give you a timeout tomorrow, baby." Eddie nodded, sniffling and burying his face into Richie's shirt. "I'll need to talk with Stan as well." "Nu! Dada, Stanny punishes vewy hard. Pwease no do it! No tell Stanny!" "Ed-" "If oo wove me!" Eddie pouted, using his adorable puppy dog eyes on Richie. "OOF OKAY!"

"YAYYAAYAYAYSYAYDAYDAYY GAY."