Chapter Seventy-Seven

It appeared to be a long, dragged out night for Mike. Dustin and Lucas were over at his house, laughing hysterically. They appeared to be extremely drunk, completely out of their senses. 

Mike hadn't had a single glass that night, knowing that Will was home and he needed Mike to be sober. Especially since he was little at the moment.

Mike had warned Will several times to stay upstairs or to go upstairs, but the little boy insisted on joining the fun, drinking some apple juice with wide, innocent eyes. He giggled along with Dustin and Lucas, kicking his legs. 

Mike was becoming slightly angry, knowing that he had warned his boy multiple times to stay upstairs. Will had disobeyed, but he was having fun. Mike was just going crazy over the fact that any second an accident could occur and Will would end up hurt. 

He nudged the baby boy, "Will, can you please go upstairs?" He spoke quietly, making sure that his friends didn't hear. "WHy?" Dustin slurred, "we're h-having fungrıg." He meant to say "fun" but because of his state, he couldn't even speak properly. 

"Yeah!" Lucas joined in, protesting against Mike. "It's past his bedtime." Mike insisted, trying to keep his friends calm. Will whined, flailing his arms around. "Nu, dada. Me haw vewy much fun! Dusty and Luca fun!" He giggled. "No, baby. Go. Now." He spoke in a very draconian voice, intimidating Will.

"No!" Will screamed, Mike sighed. There wasn't anything he could do. If he acted upon his thoughts, Dustin and Lucas would get aggressive over the fact that the baby of their group was hurting when being punished. "GO AWAY, MİKE!" They would yell, and Mike didn't want to deal with that.  

---

After a few more drinks, the boys were passed out, Will still giggling. Mike turned to him, fire burning in his eyes. "You think you could disobey me?" He yelled, Will covering his ears, dropping his sippy cup. "Nu! Dada nu!" He whimpered, eyes tightly shut. "You're going to regret that!" He snatched Wİll upwards, not noticing how harsh he was with his grip.

Will wailed, yelling for his friends to come and rescue him. But the two were passed out, Dustin dreaming of chocolate pudding while Lucas dreamt of bandanas. Mike threw the boy onto the bed, locking the door behind him. "How fucking stupid can you get!?" He said, unbuckling his belt. 

Will's blood ran cold, tears streaming down his face. Not the belt... The belt hurt more than anything. Mike didn't know when to stop, only stopping when he heard the safeword. The last time Will was spanked with the belt, he had locked himself in the bathroom and sobbed for a few hours. 

They were both fairly new to the lifestyle, so they were both learning. It was the only excuse Mike had. He didn't know. 

Mike wasn't going to spank him with a belt thought. He was yelling, he was mad, but he was only concerned about Will getting hurt. The idea of something bad happening to his precious prince made his blood run cold. He was only unbuckling his belt because it was bothering him.

Will wasn't getting the message though, thinking that he was going to get tortured. He hadn't even realized that he had wet himself out of fear until he felt something wet down there. Mike was about to tell him to bend over when he noticed Will sobbing even more, a wet patch on the freshly washed covers.

Mike dropped the belt, his heart breaking. "S-Sow-Sowwy!" Will cried, hiccuping. "N-No, no, no, shh. Will, baby. It's okay..." Mike spoke in a soft tone, embracing his baby. "N-No belt." "No belt, baby. I was only taking it off since it bothered Daddy. Didn't he promise never to use it on you?" Will nodded, sniffling. "Daddy was only scared that something bad might've happened to you. We'll do timeout in the morning."

Will agreed. "Let me run you a bath and change the covers, baby." "I s-sowwy." "Shh, it's okay." He cupped Will's cheeks, kissing them tenderly. "Daddy's sorry too, precious. He didn't mean to yell or scare you." "Dada fowgiven. But no yell anymoe, pwomise?" "I promise, baby boy."